collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Walking Dead (tv series) *Spoilers?!*  (Read 2730 times)

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead (tv series) *Spoilers?!*
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2012, 11:31:59 AM »
I don't think Michonne knew that the zombie guts would mask her smell, that's why the look. She was almost under the zombie when she gutted him and got covered, then she stood up, expecting an attack and was stunned to see them walk right past.

That reminded me of the episode early on when Glen and someone else had to put Zombie gunk all over them to get through a horde of zombies and get some place else.

Post Merge: November 29, 2012, 09:31:56 AM

I was also a little sad when I heard mid season finale but February isn't far away.  Better than having to wait until spring or summer.  I'm not too impressed by the game.  I was hoping it was closer to the show.  The avatar game was like that.  I enjoyed it a lot but it didn't have much to do with the actual movie.  Some of the characters were in it, the humans anyway.

They're making a game that's coming out next year that follows Daryl and Meryl before they met up with the camp inb the beginning of the tv series... so maybe you'll like that one better? :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2012, 11:35:00 AM »
I don't think Michonne knew that the zombie guts would mask her smell, that's why the look. She was almost under the zombie when she gutted him and got covered, then she stood up, expecting an attack and was stunned to see them walk right past.

That reminded me of the episode early on when Glen and someone else had to put Zombie gunk all over them to get through a horde of zombies and get some place else.

Post Merge: November 29, 2012, 09:31:56 AM

I was also a little sad when I heard mid season finale but February isn't far away.  Better than having to wait until spring or summer.  I'm not too impressed by the game.  I was hoping it was closer to the show.  The avatar game was like that.  I enjoyed it a lot but it didn't have much to do with the actual movie.  Some of the characters were in it, the humans anyway.

They're making a game that's coming out next year that follows Daryl and Meryl before they met up with the camp inb the beginning of the tv series... so maybe you'll like that one better? :)

That would be good, thanks for the info.  I can't do the facebook games they advertise, because I choose not to be on facebook.

Offline dxgirly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2012, 01:08:06 PM »
I'm very worried about tonight's episode. I have this gut feeling that I'm going to cry.... A LOT.  >_< :cry:

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2012, 02:35:59 PM »
I'm very worried about tonight's episode. I have this gut feeling that I'm going to cry.... A LOT.  >_< :cry:

Yeah me too.  Being it's the mid season finale and we have to wait a little bit before the season finishes they're bound to do some drama to keep us on the edge of our seats. 

Offline dxgirly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2012, 07:02:08 PM »
aahhhhhhhhhh! Can it be February NOW please?!!?!  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: >_< >_<

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2012, 08:42:33 PM »
Well the preview afterward pretty much killed any suspense at all.  -_- But the episode was awesome! I liked where they took everything.

Offline mlpcrazy

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2012, 09:23:52 PM »
I'm glad the prison group is getting more people, their numbers were starting to dwindle.  Happy about Maggie and Glen!  Wish Rick was holding up better.  I fully understand the crap he's been thru, he's bound to show some cracks, but I hope he turns around in the second half. 

Andrea...sigh...either get a clue or become zombie food, but I'm tired of her being so blind and falling for any guy that wants to get it on with her.  Ask questions and quit being such a door mat, dang!

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2012, 08:30:26 PM »
Can it be February now?!  The mid-season finale was great, I thought.  I watched the last few minutes, holding my breath, lol.  I can't wait to see how Daryl gets out of the unpleasant place he's found himself...

And, I'm just going to leave this here because you guys can appreciate it.  My Sunday night was spent watching The Walking Dead, but my Sunday afternoon was spent here :heart:

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2012, 08:05:57 PM »
Darrrrrryl!!!! Can't WAIT until Feb. JUST watched the episode last night... SO good. Couldn't believe blondie didn't leave with Michonne when she saw the heads on the ground but hopefully her staying will help to save Daryl!  Love how Carl handled the newcomers, tough little Sheriff.  Also, HOW did that group survive with that screamer? Sheesh!

barbgirl1999 SO awesome, how did you not drool all over his hoodie! :P He seems like such a cool guy in interviews... lucky you to meet him!

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2012, 08:50:17 PM »
OMG Barb!!  So jelly.  :dribble:

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal