collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Walking Dead (tv series) *Spoilers?!*  (Read 2712 times)

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead (tv series) *Spoilers?!*
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2012, 02:37:40 PM »
My daughter almost cried when she heard mid season finale! It won't be on after next week till February! But the newest installment of the game is out, I just hope that won't be taking a break too!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

Offline mlpcrazy

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2012, 02:58:00 PM »

THAT's why the zombie's weren't bugging Michonne, they way she looked at them, I was beginning to wonder if she had some sort of internal magic funk that kept them back! Thanks!

I think Meryl will choose his brother over the town... likely in hopes of running it himself with Daryl at his side though! Meryl is SO evil... so is the Governor though, that scene with Maggie was horrifying.

Glen is tough as nails eh? Crazy tough.

Can't wait for next week,
Spoiler
did you see the preview showing who Michonne 'rescue's? That can't end well...

I didn't realize at first that's what she had done either, but Talking Dead pointed it out, and then on the re-play, I watched and was like "oh yeah, that's what she's doing."  Sometimes they just put in those little subtle moments, and you have to be FAST to spot them.

I'm probably evil, but I kind of want Michonne to turn her "rescue" into her next pet (zombie on leash).  Because I think that would really cause some tension, and I like teh dramaz.   :lol:

This whole thing pretty much can't end well at this point  :huh: I hate how they're all so hostile towards people they don't know. Like I understand the fear there, but they only gleaned half of what they could've from Michonne, they still don't know about Andrea and I don't even think Michonne realizes it's her group.

I dunno, Michonne is a pretty sharp/calculating person.  I think she might know for the simple fact that she knows Andrea and Meryl were in the same group, and then she heard Meryl/Glen talking, so she knows they're also from the same group.  Considering Meryl isn't exactly a teamplayer, he probably hasn't been a member of too many survival groups.  Plus, I'm sure Andrea told her stuff about the people she was with, all those months together they had to talk about SOMETHING and it obviously wasn't about Michonne/her past/her issues.  Michonne only gave out enough info to get the prison group to do what she wants, which is attack the town.  She could have name dropped Meryl, or said how she got to the town in the first place, heck, even how she knew to bring the formula to the prison, but instead she kept quiet about those things.  She has her own agenda.

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2012, 05:07:43 PM »
I'm probably evil, but I kind of want Michonne to turn her "rescue" into her next pet (zombie on leash).  Because I think that would really cause some tension, and I like teh dramaz.   :lol:
BRILLIANT

I agree, the lack of communication is crazy but Michonne is clever I think, so I bet she knows and is waiting to see how things'll play out and how to best use the info to her advantage.  Like mlpcrazy said, she has her own agenda.

I was shocked by the mid-season finale announcement too, but at least it's only until February...

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2012, 12:39:42 PM »
Spoiler
Egghhhh. I'm very worried about Daryl at the moment. I really think Meryl is going to make their reunion not so friendly. Also, the scene with the Governor and Maggie was AWFUL, and then he goes back and makes sexy with Andrea..... I think I puked in my mouth a little. >_< 
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 12:41:21 PM by dxgirly »

Offline EmBee

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2012, 04:26:20 PM »
I think Meryl might be dead meat when the governor realizes that Michonne is indeed very alive.  I also think Andrea will become a problem if she is blinded by her feelings for the governor when they are attacked by her former group, not realizing that they had kidnapped Glen.  I trust that Daryl will do the right thing when he has to choose between protecting his group and seeing his brother, but I am worried.

-Em

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2012, 06:42:55 PM »
I don't think Michonne knew that the zombie guts would mask her smell, that's why the look. She was almost under the zombie when she gutted him and got covered, then she stood up, expecting an attack and was stunned to see them walk right past.

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2012, 08:54:14 PM »
I hate the Governor so much, I really hope that Maggie gets her chance to gut him.  Or Glenn.  Ugh, he is such a skeezeball!

I have really grown to like Daryl, so I hope that he doesn't have to kill his brother.  But the show does like to throw curve balls, so it wouldn't surprise me.  I sdo hope that he stays a good guy though.

I have a horrible feeling that they're going to kill someone we like in the next episode... I will cry if it's Glenn or Maggie or Daryl. 

I don't think Michonne knew that the zombie guts would mask her smell, that's why the look. She was almost under the zombie when she gutted him and got covered, then she stood up, expecting an attack and was stunned to see them walk right past.

That was my impression too.  As soon as they walked past, I realized what had happened.

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline mlpcrazy

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2012, 03:14:04 PM »

Michonne knows about the smell masking thing, that's why she has her pets.  To repel new walkers she runs into, as well as to carry things...I don't think we got to see enough of that before her and Andrea were taken to Woodbury.  The scientist guy (whose name I can't ever remember) mentions something about it too, b/c he inspects her pets and says something like she's got them figured out.  It was a few eps back, maybe the one that ended with the governor and his fish tank?  Don't remember exactly though.  I wouldn't say Michonne is surprised by anything. 

*LOL not my meme, but had to share!   :lol:

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2012, 07:37:12 PM »

*LOL not my meme, but had to share!   :lol:
lololol!!! seriously!!! that actress needs some new facial expressions!
HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2012, 08:20:47 PM »

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2012, 08:31:03 PM »
Still more expression than Kristin Stewart

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2012, 10:33:21 PM »
:lmao:  :like:

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2012, 07:33:10 AM »
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline mlpcrazy

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2012, 09:21:07 AM »

QFT!   :lmao: :haha: :rofl: :worshippy:

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2012, 09:30:02 AM »

That reminded me of the episode early on when Glen and someone else had to put Zombie gunk all over them to get through a horde of zombies and get some place else.

Post Merge: November 29, 2012, 09:31:56 AM

I was also a little sad when I heard mid season finale but February isn't far away.  Better than having to wait until spring or summer.  I'm not too impressed by the game.  I was hoping it was closer to the show.  The avatar game was like that.  I enjoyed it a lot but it didn't have much to do with the actual movie.  Some of the characters were in it, the humans anyway.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 09:31:56 AM by Majesty »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal