collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 37763 times)

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #285 on: October 30, 2012, 05:18:33 PM »
Depends on what you're looking for in MN. If you're looking for new stuff, expect to wait a good month or two after other states start getting them across the country, we are behind in MN with new releases. Not super far behind, but we are not on the top of the list when it comes to distribution. As far as stuff that's already out, it depends on where in MN you're located and what you are wanting to find. I have found every current release by me so now I'm just waiting for new stuff to be distributed, which I anticipate will take a solid month or two.
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #286 on: October 30, 2012, 05:23:36 PM »
GEEEETT THE WERECATS!!!!!!!!  :heart:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 30, 2012, 05:25:21 PM »
Has anyone seen the GR Cleo recently? I can't seem to find her. The one time I did I didn't have enough to buy her and now I can't find her anywhere and I kind of wanted her before Halloween.
I've seen her around lately, but when I do see her at a store it's usually like one or two of her, and a ton of the other GR girls (excluding Abbey).
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

SajiNoKami

« Reply #288 on: October 30, 2012, 05:58:35 PM »
Depends on what you're looking for in MN. If you're looking for new stuff, expect to wait a good month or two after other states start getting them across the country, we are behind in MN with new releases. Not super far behind, but we are not on the top of the list when it comes to distribution. As far as stuff that's already out, it depends on where in MN you're located and what you are wanting to find. I have found every current release by me so now I'm just waiting for new stuff to be distributed, which I anticipate will take a solid month or two.

I had a feeling, good to know, thank you! I have been just wanting to see DT Abbie,
Jackson and SS Gil in person, to decide if I want them of the older...
managed to see everyone else so far tho [even the twins and sisters].

Offline PonySeeker128

• View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #289 on: October 30, 2012, 06:16:23 PM »
I have seen the new DT dolls at Khols, nowhere else though. And Jackson I saw more then enough of when he came out, now I haven't seen him as often. SS Gil, I have not seen, I was not collecting when he was released and since they released such a small amount of him I never saw him in stores. I started collecting when Operetta was released so I have seen everything since her, including whatever other releases were currently on the shelves at that time. I have never seen dolls at Walgreens and have not checked Big Lots so I can't help much there but all of the TRU, Targets and Walmarts have been pretty good about stocking.
Wishlist (MH)

SajiNoKami

« Reply #290 on: October 30, 2012, 06:53:26 PM »
I have seen the new DT dolls at Khols, nowhere else though. And Jackson I saw more then enough of when he came out, now I haven't seen him as often. SS Gil, I have not seen, I was not collecting when he was released and since they released such a small amount of him I never saw him in stores. I started collecting when Operetta was released so I have seen everything since her, including whatever other releases were currently on the shelves at that time. I have never seen dolls at Walgreens and have not checked Big Lots so I can't help much there but all of the TRU, Targets and Walmarts have been pretty good about stocking.
Yeah I started late too... I remember seeing the originals back at first and thought oh cute! I do not need..
then it was just getting Cupid.. then I saw those cam body pieces on ebay..ohh I want those ones... now poof.
Been seeing a lot at TRU, Target, Walmart, and K-mart [which is strangely the cheapest for the CAM starter sets], all 4 stores within a block radius of each other... just a lot of the same, those GR are abundant. I have seen the DT at Kohls just never Abbie... expensive there. Walgreens southern ones, I have seen two random, northern ones nada. Biglots off 100, was not even sure what i was talking about.

Offline PonySeeker128

• View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #291 on: October 30, 2012, 07:06:51 PM »
I find a lot at TRU, and usually super Targets carry more then the normal Target stores. Walmart is ok, neither impressive or entirely disappointing.. Kmart, I usually don't even bother. The one near me has pretty much nothing and what they do have I can find elsewhere. Khols is expensive but if you can catch a sale that usually makes their prices meet retail and then its not so bad. Big lors, I haven't ever even been in one of those stores so I'm not too sure how their store is set up but I'm not surprised about them having no clue what MH is, I have talked to associates at Target who work in or near the toy section and don't even know what Monster High is lol. You'd think for being such a we'll known product associates would know what it is haha

Are you doing any black Friday doll shopping??
Wishlist (MH)

Offline mlpcrazy

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 30, 2012, 07:22:01 PM »
I don't know if it's been posted anywhere or not, but a Ghouls Rule case is

2x Frankie
2x Draculaura
1x Cleo
1x Clawdeen
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlueChaos

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 30, 2012, 07:24:12 PM »

Oh yeah! I have a blackbelt in Shop-Fu

SajiNoKami

« Reply #294 on: October 30, 2012, 08:54:23 PM »

Oh yeah! I have a blackbelt in Shop-Fu
I am either going to stock Twitter [pics from last year were entertaining] or follow my friend and her sister, who are power shoppers around [maybe even ask my brother and mom's husband, who are also power shoppers, to look for things while out].

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 30, 2012, 08:58:14 PM »
I'm hoping to.  Wouldn't it be great if they had the wave 1 signature dolls at Walmart again for $10?!  I could kick myself for missing out on those last year.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 30, 2012, 09:15:20 PM »
I'm hoping to.  Wouldn't it be great if they had the wave 1 signature dolls at Walmart again for $10?!  I could kick myself for missing out on those last year.
That would be awesome if they did that again this year! Although I managed to get Sig. Ghoulia and Clawdeen, I wish I had gotten Frankie at the time. D:
It was fun waiting last Black Friday at Walmart for the MH sale to hit - while I was waiting where the dolls were at, I was talking to some parents who were also there to get toys for their kids. One mom was saying her daughter was begging for a MH doll and kept telling her to "Get the pink one, mommy! The pink one!" before she came to the store. xD

I wonder what MH Black Friday deal is going to happen this year? Like what dolls are going to be on sale?
Regardless of where my family and I go, I'm staying far away from TRU on Black Friday. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 30, 2012, 09:40:13 PM »
I remember Mandy posted that the Classroom dolls were going to be a Walmart Black Friday Exclusive. For some reason, this time they don't come with their lockers or stickers or journals. They're also part of a deal with Walmart, the 3 Class dolls plus the High School Playset for some price. Can't remember.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #298 on: October 30, 2012, 09:50:08 PM »
Ah, if only wal-mart weren't servicing an entire parish. There's no way I'd get anywhere near that place on Black Friday.

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #299 on: October 30, 2012, 10:06:28 PM »
I'm in the process of packing to move and I just finished packing up my core Character Collection of dolls and wrapped each doll in 6 sheets of Bounty like Paper towel and placed them in cardboard boxes from the Liquor store that have the dividers in them.

Should they be okay in the paper towel???

I still have  tone more dolls to pack up but want to make sure my Core Collection is safe.  :satisfied:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 11:26:06 PM by SunnieBunny »

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal