Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

What is your favorite toy line aside from MLP?

(1/3) > >>

BlackCurtains:
For me, it will always be Kenner Littlest Pet Shop. I have quite a collection including some rare sets, all complete. I'd love to continue collecting them and having a place to display them would be nice.

My best friend as a kid and I had almost all the sets between the two of us. We'd set up and play in her basement and they'd take up about half the room. We're still friends and talk about LPS sometimes :) She still has all of hers too.

My first one was the Dalmatian with the carry case. I named him Sparky. He shows his age and how loved he was, he's missing some spots that were rubbed off over time.

The last time I looked them up on eBay, the price had come down a lot from when I was buying them. I should consider starting up again. Really I'm only missing a few, but they are very HTF. My grail is the alternate Happy Pups that was sold later in the line.

What about you and your fav toys? :)

nessa16:

--- Quote from: BlackCurtains on August 23, 2023, 05:44:13 AM ---For me, it will always be Kenner Littlest Pet Shop. I have quite a collection including some rare sets, all complete. I'd love to continue collecting them and having a place to display them would be nice.

My best friend as a kid and I had almost all the sets between the two of us. We'd set up and play in her basement and they'd take up about half the room. We're still friends and talk about LPS sometimes :) She still has all of hers too.

My first one was the Dalmatian with the carry case. I named him Sparky. He shows his age and how loved he was, he's missing some spots that were rubbed off over time.

The last time I looked them up on eBay, the price had come down a lot from when I was buying them. I should consider starting up again. Really I'm only missing a few, but they are very HTF. My grail is the alternate Happy Pups that was sold later in the line.

What about you and your fav toys? :)

--- End quote ---
I love G1 Kenner LPS too! I don’t have them all but still quite a collection, now about half and half from childhood and as an adult collector. Since it is probably my second largest collection after MLP that I actively seek out, it probably is my next favorite. I just collect so many vintage toys.

I actually have mine displayed in my ponyroom. My daughter loves to get into them and mess them all up.

@BlackCurtains: do you have pictures of yours?! My first was the Dalmatian too! I named him Pongo and took him everywhere. My second was the first edition parrot in cage. I remember getting the 2nd edition Petshop play case for a birthday.   What is that alternate one you were talking about?

I have a very specific list of what’s left that I still want too.

Oh and Monster High.

Leave a Whisper:
Grand Champions Horses  I've been collecting them since I was little. Though I no longer have the horses from my child and teen years.  After a quick count, I've got 48 of the beauties, including some I got back, some I always wanted, and a few grails.

shockponie:
Monster High. Hands down. Surprise, surprise.  :biggrin:

BlackCurtains:

--- Quote from: nessa16 on August 23, 2023, 06:54:31 AM ---@BlackCurtains: do you have pictures of yours?! My first was the Dalmatian too! I named him Pongo and took him everywhere. My second was the first edition parrot in cage. I remember getting the 2nd edition Petshop play case for a birthday.   What is that alternate one you were talking about?

I have a very specific list of what’s left that I still want too.

--- End quote ---

I had pics but I lost them when Photobucket changed years ago. I should take them out and check on them, and take updated pics :) The alternate set is this one -

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I've only seen it for a sale a handful of times, never had the money to bid.

I think my second was the hamsters :) I named them Ren and Stimpy :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version