collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MY little pony on youtube  (Read 684 times)

SaphTalon

• Trade Count: (0)
MY little pony on youtube
« on: March 31, 2012, 06:01:16 PM »
Ok I kept running into bad vids and if your ever so kind. Would you mind so much as to post the links to the clean ones? Music vids are cool until they show an offending pic.

Oh and I am posting this as respect to my little sister. I accedently ran into a pic she could have been better off not seeing. Sigh :blush:

Post Merge: March 31, 2012, 06:05:36 PM

Oh my. Big mystake. Did not mean to put the word fart in that sentence. Can a mod fix that please
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 06:05:36 PM by Abba »

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
Re: MY little fart on youtube
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 06:46:07 PM »
I hate all those mlp vids people post where they cuss and show  offending pics! they drive me crazy! you think you are going to watch an episode and all you hear is cuss cuss cuss!
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 07:29:47 PM »
yeah its one of the reasons why i hesitate to tell friends and fam about po.ny stuff, cuz if you just search there's a lot of unsavory stuff lately.

SaphTalon

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 04:05:23 PM »
My little pon.y is something special to all of us and with that we need to stand. Be bold Gabumon. Your not defined by the filth that is on youtube. I guarantee that Your family would understand.

I believe that My little pon.y has something much more special in mind. Over all of the new generation I have learned a lot about myself. Who would of known that a 21 year old would learn anything from a childrens cartoon. That may be my reason for liking MLP but it is not the only reason.

What ever reason you love MLP keep that thought close but don't let it separate you from your family. Be bold and tell them the reason you enjoy these toys. You love your family for who they are right? They will do the same

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal