collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Are the sweetberry/sundae ponies really that hard to find?(PC on them please)  (Read 3225 times)

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
Ashes....how lucky you are! Cranberry Muffins has been eluding me forever! lol

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
What? NO white Cherry Treats? Any excuse to throw in some pic spam!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This lady looks pretty white to me! lol Although she did come with a forlock cut and you can kinda tell... so maybe she's hard to find very minty...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
*makes with the grabby hands at white cherry treats* she is GORGEOUS mlp4me! wow!

the one i keep running into is blueberry baskets ... followed by lil miss boysenberry pie ... i think i'm still sitting on a few blueberries (lol that sounds wrong)
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
That is one white Cherry Treats usually the ones I see are discoloured lol.

I've only seen them a few times. I hope to get them all for my collection. ^_^ Just got a PM about Crunch Berry

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
Oh, I was just about to ask about the discolouration. I found on on eBay that was yellow. Not yellow-ish, just full out YELLOW. XD Is it normal for her to be that yellow?...
She's listed under "MY Little PONY - CHERRY TREATS with Saddle G1 Vintage 1984".. :ninja:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
    • View Profile
Cherry Treats is very often yellowish, yellow or brwn.  It is very difficult to find her white.

*drools over mlp4me's Cherry Treats*  Aw, she' so pretty!  I'm still holding out for a white one of her, so I also don't have her.  Or Raspberry Jam.  I've has 2 Blueberry Baskets, though.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
Oh, I see. I can't imagine she'd be too hard to sunfade if she's just a tiny bit yellowed. :)
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Cat,

You really think Cranberry Muffins is worth that little? I thought her price was pretty even or above Blueberry Baskets? I think you reversed the price for Cranberry Muffin and Strawberry Surprise?

Looks like Bluerose has omitted Cranberry Muffins from the price guide: http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/PRICE/

I have PM-ed several of you. I have 3 Cranberry Muffins I am selling/trading.

ETA:

I just did a completed auction search on evilbay and looks like the price has really gone down on Cranberry Muffins, maybe I should hang on to them until the price goes back up- I know my acquisition cost was more...

$6-9?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 10:37:23 PM by ChipsteRJ »

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
Oh wow the price has gone down. I'll look over the ponies in the pm again shortly. Deciding which ones I want to buy is going to be the issue. :lol:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Chip...I know what you mean...I remember spending close to the $16ish mark when I was looking for her 3 or 4 years ago...I dont quite understand the price drop if I am honest maybe she is just currently a little over looked?...I think there was even one that didnt sell on ebay uk recently and her starting price was around £5. Not only that the one at $9 was from a certain seller we all know whose ponies always end higher than everyone else and the one at $8 had her accessories hence why I rounded down her average price!!!

I pc from recent auctions and prices on here...as you know prices change so dramatically that just because in 09 she was about $20 doesnt mean she is going for the same 3 years later....although with the pattern of pony prices hopefully she ll shoot back up in value in a year or so!!! You never know I guess.

@mlp4me....seriously!!!!!!! that is not only the whitest Cherry I have seen...it may be the only white Cherry I have seen...I am in awe [its like a rare white variant...] and would trade my puppy for one that white he he he....
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
While we're on the topic of food related ponies :frolic: I imagine the other ones (candy cane ones) can go quite high? :)

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I think even the candycane ones are down low now too.... I know Mintdreams & the yellow one can sometimes get pretty high.

Are you trying to find out about all the food related ones, because here are a few I can think of right now...

Munchy MO Lil Cupcake and her sister Sweetcake? never seem to lose their value!

How about the more common ones: Lickety split, AJ, Apple Delight family, SSTwist, Yum Yum- I'm sure I am forgetting a few!

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
It seems that sweet berry ponies are very prone to yellowing. Curiosity is getting to this cat... I think it's time to find out if any come non-yellowed... returns to corral to start a new thread...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
Yes I am. Mainly because I love food related ponies :D

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
Oh, I see. I can't imagine she'd be too hard to sunfade if she's just a tiny bit yellowed. :)

Therein lies the problem! I think she's one of few white ponies who does not sunfade properly. She burns and turns brown! (If I'm mistaking her for some other pony, someone please correct me! I think Starshine has this problem too..?)

I guess I'm lucky...I've come across 3 Cherry Treats (2 still in my possession and the one now residing with mlp4me) and all have been white! She's so darn pretty.

Also, I do recall that for a while Cranberry Muffins price was kinda high...I thought Raspberry Jam was going up, too, then suddenly she was only being sold for a few dollars. Sometimes I just don't know how these values work lol.
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal