collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 65689 times)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #375 on: October 22, 2022, 11:03:03 AM »
I got my goodie bags ready for Halloween night and i will be dressing up, now to just get the porch decor done.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #376 on: October 22, 2022, 06:48:17 PM »
Thanks! :hug: :heart:

I told my parents I just wanted money so I could buy art supplies and a DVD player for the bedroom.

I was upset for a while, because my dad didn't say happy birthday to me. He did later when I was going to leave their house.

The bathroom is mostly finished. I just need to mop the floor. I cleaned the litter boxes and put them out for my new kitty :heart: Hopefully, I can go to the shelter on Tuesday. I still need to call and make an appointment. I hope the cat I was interested in is still there.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #377 on: October 22, 2022, 11:39:48 PM »
I'm so glad it's Sunday. I will paint the bath panel I suppose. I'm still gradually getting through doors. I opened the Anthropologie wallpaper I bought on Ebay and now I wish I had enough to do a wall instead of just decoupage projects. But that will have to wait for a time when we have a bit more money.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 23, 2022, 04:36:14 AM »
Good going Invaderhorizon & BC!!!
Artie, slow but sure wins the race & doesn't overtax you xxx

The upstairs hall needed vacuumed, so I got that done & another quick go in the living room (I'm there all the time so I vacuum the section I use most every time the vacuum cleaner is out, just easier that way). Got a bit more done on the spreadsheet. Next up: the bigger Ponies!!! I also have to sort the rubbish for tomorrow. Hope I get that done...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #379 on: October 23, 2022, 04:44:08 AM »
Ugh. I couldn't sleep last night. I'm in a lot of pain :(

It's cold this morning but it gets into the mid 70s during the day, which is nice.

Today, if I don't crash into bed, I want to start on the shelves again. I also need to pack some boxes for shipping this week.

Speaking of shelves, I found the perfect ones at Home Depot for my ponies :happy: They will work for both Hasbro ponies and customs. I haven't bought them yet because I need to measure for the length. I'm also going to get LED light strips to go around them so my ponies can live inside a rainbow :rainbow:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 23, 2022, 05:36:24 AM »
I feel better today, despite the interrupted sleep constantly. Getting some chores done, I don't think I'll be able to make it to see family and I learned I left a card at work -_- Spending some quality time with birbs, I need to go get cold meat for sandwiches

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 23, 2022, 03:43:57 PM »
On Sunday during the day, me and mom moved the firewood into the shed. It was a nice thing to do. :) At the same time, we got good exercise for our legs and arms.
:zzz:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #382 on: October 24, 2022, 08:30:21 AM »
Today I am spending time with my new kitty :heart:

The shelves will be put on hold until she gets more comfortable, I don't want to noise to spook her.

I have a big order from Amazon arriving today (well it's supposed to anyway) so I am excited for that.

I have veggie fried rice leftover from my birthday meal that I'm going to heat up in a minute.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #383 on: October 24, 2022, 12:29:18 PM »
Mmm, leftovers! I like takeaway leftovers a lot. I did working and coming home, then washing some tomatoes, improving the cat's hidey hole with an old T shirt. I'm edging some calico to support an embroidery of my Mum's. I'm using blanket stitch so that the edge is flatter for framing, then I'll wash the calico, iron it and stitch the embroidery onto it. I haven't decided how to frame it yet, box-frames seem more affordable these days so I'll have a look into that. Previously it was just open to the air. Unfortunately it has gone very brown because it was glued to an old piece of cardboard, I think the acid in the cardboard reacted with the fabric. But it's in a very retro 1970s style, I like it a lot.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 25, 2022, 05:45:44 AM »
Well I got the Sisters done, & failed YET AGAIN at knitting projects. Fortunately one was easy to rectify, so got that done yaiy!!! The other is that scarf I keep dropping stitches on...
Coffee today, so went to that. Under £40 in my meter so thought I'd best get hold of people again but see Trivial Complaints... I NEED to add credit to my meter!!!

BC saw your cat, & since noise seems to scare her it's no surprise you're postponing shelf-building xxx
Artie that sounds a fascinating project
HOM glad you enjoyed your chore with your mum xxx
Frostbite good one on the chores, & hope you can get that card. So many things are cards these days...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #385 on: October 25, 2022, 05:52:59 AM »
Today is my last free day, I'm busy the rest of the week with Dr. appointments. Tomorrow I see my eye doctor. I really need new glasses and my prescription has changed. I was watching Hulu the other night and there was something on the screen I had to squint to see... WITH my glasses on! Then I see my therapist and my psychiatrist the next days. Plus I need to get to the PO, I have a bunch of stuff to send.

Things continue to go well with Aster (I've settled on that name). She ate more breakfast today and finally used the litter box.

I'll be making chicken quesadillas later. I've never made them before, but my mom would make them once in a while. I had a craving, so I bought the stuff. 

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #386 on: October 25, 2022, 09:57:27 AM »
She ate more breakfast today and finally used the litter box.

Awh! Congratulations on your new kitty. I'm happy for you.

@PBW cheers, and sorry you're having probs with your meter. I know how irritating it can be, I'm lucky to have a normal meter again now. Hope you get some help to get it sorted out.

Offline BearlyToys

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 26, 2022, 11:10:52 AM »
i went and ate at ikea today pretty much haha! but it was nice!

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #388 on: October 26, 2022, 11:50:32 AM »
i went and ate at ikea today pretty much haha! but it was nice!

That is nice! I haven't done that since sometime around 2006. I haven't lived near one since I lived in Bristol but I used to love it. So calm and well designed environment, very immersive for a few hours and just a nice place to be.

I tried to work form home today but I'm not feeling too great. We found some more old stuff of Steve's from the cottage that has grown this terrifying mold on it. Milton fluid, vinegar and bleach are the only things that kill it, so Steve had to spend all evening in the back yard soaking stuff. I think it's a curse from his late wife. I cooked him some nice food when he came in but I didn't feel like eating. Tomorrow is another day.

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 26, 2022, 01:53:31 PM »
I figured out the issue: there's more on the key than I thought & the meter won't take it until there's enough room for that credit. Given up on the scarf (that yarn is a PEST) but did get some other knitting done so that's good. Baked a pie for dinner & will have to do some more baking soon. Also need to get dishes done. Oh & I bought a butternut squash, but a small one this time. I hope it fits a tealight when hollowed out...

Artie yeuch yeuch yeuch!!! Mould is the WORST!!!
Bearly did you see the plushies there??? So cute!!! And glad you managed to have a meal out too xxx
BC I've never had quesedillas before, like ever!!! I know the feeling about eye appointments!!! I'm dreading having to make one for me, but I know I'll need to soon...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 01:57:41 PM by Ponybookworm »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal