collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FS Applejack re-release,?  (Read 3129 times)

Cherry_Sunset

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: FS Applejack re-release,?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2012, 09:57:13 AM »
Yeah, I find Taobao to be a pretty reliable precursor of what we're going to receive, and I check them quite frequently! I've also put in a word with Hasbro about my interest in her, and they said they'd pass it along to the appropriate person. I hope they make this happen, because I know a bunch of people want her!

sort of off topic... do you mind if I ask what search text do you enter in taobao to find MLP?  I use:  hasbro pony.

I just search "My Little Pony", and it has about 45 pages but I just look through it all to find what I want. I've never bought anything from Taobao but if a Ditzy popped up, she'd be mine in a heartbeat ( :yikes: why can't she have a re-release too?)

I've also put in a word with Hasbro about my interest in her, and they said they'd pass it along to the appropriate person. I hope they make this happen, because I know a bunch of people want her!

Who do you contact to show interest? The general email for customer service kind of email? I'd like to hint some more on my end and maybe if more people mention her--it'll work!

What I do is go to hasbro.com, then go to customer service, then contact Hasbro, then email Hasbro, and they will ask you which kind and then which toy, there should be FS Applejack, and just remark that you'd like to see her get a re-release and that she's being sold for upwards of $130, and that they are getting none of the profits, and they have a market for her! They should email you shortly that they don't have product release information, but they'll pass on your word. You might have to make an account but it's no big deal, really = ) I hope I helped, and if you guys could, let Hasbro know you have an interest in her  :happy:

Offline Azteca

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I like birbs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 10:19:57 AM »
at BBTS is DD available or is she completely sold out? It says Preorder & Sold out and it says its estimated to arrive in October 2012.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 02:18:19 PM »
What might also work is writing a letter to Target/Walmart/Kmart/TRU that you want that pony (you can even lie and say for your kid)

A marketing lady at a smaller toy company once told me that the company itself doesn't have much control over what is out in stores- it is all about what the stores want and order from them...

SO if Target gets lots of demands for AJ (and I mean letters to corporate not just talking to the guy stocking) - they will make a bigger order from Hasbro- who will have more made.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 05:02:54 PM »
I wouldn't expect her until perhaps the new year to be honest but then again it depends on how quickly stock moves - unfortunately with the new wave having 2 recently released ponies in addition to the sought after Rarity I wouldnt expect great speed.

She will get a release again - Hasbro confirmed it plus with the money on these moulds they were never only ever going to get one showing on shelves.

Post Merge: October 18, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

at BBTS is DD available or is she completely sold out? It says Preorder & Sold out and it says its estimated to arrive in October 2012.

They obviously picked up Comic Con stock and sold them at a premium. DD is an exclusive pony, if BBTS get stock in there would need to be some questions on where the items come from to be honest.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 05:05:46 PM by hathorcat »
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2012, 05:06:20 PM »
Oh good- Hasbro did confirm? That is good to hear.  It would be crazy for them NOT to- considering her popularity. 

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2012, 05:26:47 PM »
If she's released again I will CERTAINLY get her the moment I see her. I feel stupid for passing her up in the first place. I now think she's the most adorable FS pony and she's one of my favorites from the show.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2012, 05:32:24 PM »
If she's released again I will CERTAINLY get her the moment I see her. I feel stupid for passing her up in the first place. I now think she's the most adorable FS pony and she's one of my favorites from the show.

I feel a bit stupid for not getting her either- but I didn't LOVE the G4s when they first came out- and the FS ponies seemed very expensive-

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2012, 05:49:27 PM »
I came into the game too late :(  , I have spent too much on the VHTF items , I just went out on all of them , crazy me!  I was a the mall today and was about to pass the hot topic store , i have never been in there before at all , i was going to pass on buying the funko toys, but they were there , could not help myself to get them :/ !!
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2012, 05:57:59 PM »
In 2010 (or whenever she first came out) I passed AJ the first time at Walmart and Smiths, but when I went back (weeks) she was out.  Luckily (and oddly enough) Kmart still had one!! for $18, but I still snapped her up.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2012, 08:48:53 AM »
I wish I had done that!

Still- i am NOT about to pay $50-$100 for her on ebay.  She WILL get re-released, and I doubt seriously she will look any different than the first one...

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2012, 09:44:00 AM »
I would love it if they brought back :muffin: Pony Hooves also :)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2012, 10:40:16 AM »
I am actually thinking that they won't release THAT controversial pony because they already did release her as Comic Con exclusive-  but who knows?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2012, 01:06:06 PM »
Oh good- Hasbro did confirm? That is good to hear.  It would be crazy for them NOT to- considering her popularity. 

Yes they confirmed a release on all the main 6...however at the same time they also confirmed the second set of flower fillies which we never actually saw. As Rarity is now getting her re-release I am taking it as a positive sign that HB are keeping to this initial commitment at least.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2012, 01:36:20 PM »
I know and I wanted those flower fillies- dag burn it!

Aaryana

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2012, 04:08:40 PM »
I know and I wanted those flower fillies- dag burn it!

What was this supposed to be? I've never heard of a second set. What's different about it?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal