collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Yoooooooo!  (Read 497 times)

Offline JulianWilbury

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
  • Friendly Neighborhood Batpone
    • View Profile
Yoooooooo!
« on: July 08, 2015, 09:11:59 AM »
Hey there, I'm Julian, I'm a ponyfan whose lived in all sorts of places (California, Missouri, now Florida! You'd think central Florida would be great for toys, but I'm really finding it's not...) I'm a student, artist, and all around toy fan. I'm mostly here to trade, talk toys, and maybe get some restoration tips so don't be afraid to say hi!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Julian@DeviantArt visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Julian@TumBLAH
Enclosed in this message is something called a chili dog!
eBay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=julian_wilbury

Offline Jordan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Yoooooooo!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 12:34:44 PM »
welcome! :D I'm north florida but I think technically I'm western or something?  :huh:  but yeah toys are pretty sparce here sadly :(

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 05:53:54 PM »
:newpony: Welcome to the Arena.  What a fun avatar, did you draw it?
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline JulianWilbury

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 07:51:42 PM »
Jordan> I'm pretty rough on the areas down here myself, I spent most of my life west of the Mississippi river so it's a little weird for me to be so far east! I wish we got the thrift store Savers down here... I've follow a YouTube toy collector who has made amazing finds there. Like sometimes some G1s pop up and her last video she found some G2s... oi.

Diamond> Yee, thanks, I did draw it myself! Dusky Skies is my batty pony bab, and Muninn the raven is her buddy. (He's big because, well, ravens are huge! I'm a huge bird nerd so it can drive me nuts when people assume ravens and crows are almost the same bird. But again, that's just me being a nerd.)
Julian@TumBLAH
eBay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=julian_wilbury

Offline Jordan

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 07:58:28 PM »
Jordan> I'm pretty rough on the areas down here myself, I spent most of my life west of the Mississippi river so it's a little weird for me to be so far east! I wish we got the thrift store Savers down here... I've follow a YouTube toy collector who has made amazing finds there. Like sometimes some G1s pop up and her last video she found some G2s... oi.

oo cool! :D not exactly sure if you were anywhere Mississippi since it's showing the MS river being near St. Louis I sometimes went to Biloxi, MS as a kid and sometimes go now and then

Offline JulianWilbury

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 08:04:57 PM »
Jordan> It's still a pretty far way south from where St Louis is on the river to MS! I'm probably closer to it now. (I did have a friend who lived there who was basically like "no don't go here it's terrible," but I think he had "I've lived here all my life so therefore it stinks" syndrome.)
Julian@TumBLAH

Offline Jordan

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2015, 08:33:27 PM »
Jordan> It's still a pretty far way south from where St Louis is on the river to MS! I'm probably closer to it now. (I did have a friend who lived there who was basically like "no don't go here it's terrible," but I think he had "I've lived here all my life so therefore it stinks" syndrome.)
I quite like it there! or it might be 15 years of nastoliga blurring it LOL

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2015, 09:20:49 PM »
Welcome to the Arena

I love your avatar!  made me think of pony meets ferngully with Batty :)  Look forward to seeing you around :)

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2015, 11:23:00 AM »
Hello, JulianWilbury! Welcome to the Arena!

Gotta start of with the fact that I love your avatar! Bat ponies are so cool and your style is amazing. It's a shame you haven't had much toy luck! I admit I rarely find things in the Houston area myself but I hope to hit a jackpot one day XD Enjoy the forums!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2015, 03:55:41 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! I love your avatar as well - you have fantastic skills! I hope you maybe share some more in our art forum. Have fun on the forums!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2015, 07:33:43 PM »
Welcome to the arena :)

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2015, 11:27:59 AM »
Hello new friend! Welcome to the Arena! I'm Sarah (or :heart: pq). I love all gens but my favorite is G1, which is why I paint them all the time! See you 'round!

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline JulianWilbury

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2015, 01:18:42 PM »
Sorry for the response lag, a) I kinda thought the welcome train slowed down and b) by the end of the week I am often just tired.   :zzz:
And heh, I was planning to change out my avatar for something that would read better smaller, but you guys like it so much I would kinda feel bad if I did!

Jordan> Like I said, I know a lot of people who have lived one place their whole lives who will rag on it all the time, at the same time, they can't imagine living anyplace else. Humans are such silly creatures.

Spinky69er> Eee! Batty was definitely my favourite part of Fern Gully.  :silly:

Bekuno> Eeee thank you so much! (Gah and I need to check out the person who did your avatar!) Man I miss when they made toys of way more pony species than they do now. (Toy-wise I don't even feel like crystal ponies should even count as something really new and G4 breezies are only blind bags...) Of course Hasbro would probably think bat ponies are too "scary" for little girls (shows what they know, one of my friends had a G1 fancharacter back in the day that was a pony with dragon wings!)
Though we all REALLY know they just don't want to make more molds. IT'S LE HARD.

hathorcat> Thanks for the welcome! I probably will pop around there sometime, it's honestly been so long since I've been active on a forum I'm still kinda shy. (I took a very long break for the sake of my sanity...)

achab1984> Thanks for the welcome, and hello to you, too!

ponyqueen> Hey there, Sarah! Your watercolour work is amazing! I admire anyone who can handle that medium! I'll have to keep an eye on your art threads... my signifigant other is very much a G1 fan and sometimes it can be hard to find art in that style for her... (Granted I may had been looking in the wrong places. I think this is a far better place than I've looked before. XD; )
Julian@TumBLAH

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal