collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Seller on ebay bri.juli & queenofthesquare  (Read 981 times)

Offline pandorarose3

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Seller on ebay bri.juli & queenofthesquare
« on: April 12, 2016, 12:25:19 PM »
Beware, this person will agree to something then change her story two days later and then claim your having an attitude when in fact it is her.  This of course is a new Ebay seller.

I asked since her ebay auction stated pmnt must be received within a certain time frame and she added new auctions that ended 6 days later if I could wait to pay to combine shipping and she agreed, then two days later she is sending a combined invoice.  Then when I remind her that she agreed to wait she became hostile and blocked me right away for pointing out that she made the deal then threatened to cancel the order that was already paid for.

Please note that this person has 2 ebay accounts queenofthesquare is the second account.  She is actually right now selling items I already purchased and she claimed she didn't have them when she canceled the items.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 10:12:36 PM by pandorarose3 »
Find the Original My Little Pony Talk Show only on blogtalkradio.com http://www.blogtalkradio.com/My-Little-Pony-Talk  We are live every Monday night at 8pm Eastern time.

mskittylovesrobin

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Seller on ebay bri.juli
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 01:29:23 PM »
That's a shame. She should have remembered. I'm not sure if she's here but she was on the MLP trading post site and mentioned that she was having to sell her collection due to a divorce. So maybe that's why she's needing the money. But I do understand your frustration. X

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 04:56:32 PM »
While not very polite.... sellers are not required to combine shipping. Ebay strongly discourages it, as they charge a fee from the seller for shipping on each auction - if you combine two auctions, Ebay gets less money in fees! 

If she wants you to pay for the ponies you've won right now already, so she can ship them and upload your tracking to get her money faster, she is within her rights as a seller to file a "non-paying bidder" and/or  cancel the sale on you, IF the ponies have been won and the payment time is stated within the auction, and you still have not paid her. 

Remember, Paypal is going to hold the funds from her, until she proves she has shipped them or other criteria!  Even if you want more ponies from her, she was doing a favor by combining the shipping on the first group of ponies, so not paying her immediately is definitely going to cause frustration.  Even more so if what mskittylovesrobin is saying, that she is going through a life crisis and needs cash now.  :( 

Edit to add:  and I would suggest a whole other slew of options  for you to negotiate with her, if she hadn't blocked you from further auctions at the outset..  :(  I read that over again and it sounded harsh.  Unfortunately Ebay has NOT made it easy to have fair transactions for all parties,  so a lot of people are paranoid and extra-sensitive about the people they sell to.  :(  *pony hugs*
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 08:31:18 PM by lovesbabysquirmy »
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 08:33:33 PM »
eBay is really not set up to allow sellers (Especially new sellers) to offer combined shipping for items purchased a week apart. New sellers don't get the funds released until several days (at the minimum) after the tracking shows the items have been received. Many sellers use an automated non-paying bidder system which kick in after so many days of a completed auction. If you paid for the first set of items then she waited a week to ship, it will knock her status down in eBay's internal monitoring system, and take even longer for her to get out of eBay's "new seller fund holding" period. Since the seller is new, she may not have realized all of this when she originally agreed to combine shipping.

Unfortunately eBay is set up to speed along business & complete transactions. Extended holds don't work well in eBay's current system.

Offline pandorarose3

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 09:31:24 PM »
While not very polite.... sellers are not required to combine shipping. Ebay strongly discourages it, as they charge a fee from the seller for shipping on each auction - if you combine two auctions, Ebay gets less money in fees! 

If she wants you to pay for the ponies you've won right now already, so she can ship them and upload your tracking to get her money faster, she is within her rights as a seller to file a "non-paying bidder" and/or  cancel the sale on you, IF the ponies have been won and the payment time is stated within the auction, and you still have not paid her. 

Remember, Paypal is going to hold the funds from her, until she proves she has shipped them or other criteria!  Even if you want more ponies from her, she was doing a favor by combining the shipping on the first group of ponies, so not paying her immediately is definitely going to cause frustration.  Even more so if what mskittylovesrobin is saying, that she is going through a life crisis and needs cash now.  :( 

Edit to add:  and I would suggest a whole other slew of options  for you to negotiate with her, if she hadn't blocked you from further auctions at the outset..  :(  I read that over again and it sounded harsh.  Unfortunately Ebay has NOT made it easy to have fair transactions for all parties,  so a lot of people are paranoid and extra-sensitive about the people they sell to.  :(  *pony hugs*

There is only one problem with this, I had already asked, she agreed.  Then when she sent the pmnt request I paid right away.  All I did was remind her of our deal, that was all.  She didn't cancel it claiming non-pmnt she canceled it claiming that the item was not available.  And also check out the original post.  She actually has 2 ebay accounts and is using the second one to resell items she already sold once.

Post Merge: April 25, 2016, 09:33:54 PM

eBay is really not set up to allow sellers (Especially new sellers) to offer combined shipping for items purchased a week apart. New sellers don't get the funds released until several days (at the minimum) after the tracking shows the items have been received. Many sellers use an automated non-paying bidder system which kick in after so many days of a completed auction. If you paid for the first set of items then she waited a week to ship, it will knock her status down in eBay's internal monitoring system, and take even longer for her to get out of eBay's "new seller fund holding" period. Since the seller is new, she may not have realized all of this when she originally agreed to combine shipping.

Unfortunately eBay is set up to speed along business & complete transactions. Extended holds don't work well in eBay's current system.

Actually she is old, check out the original post.  She actually had an account on ebay and is now using it to resell items she already sold to people.

Post Merge: April 25, 2016, 09:36:41 PM

That's a shame. She should have remembered. I'm not sure if she's here but she was on the MLP trading post site and mentioned that she was having to sell her collection due to a divorce. So maybe that's why she's needing the money. But I do understand your frustration. X

Yea but to tell some one 'I don't need your business and you won't find ponys better than what I have' isn't going to do her any good.  She moved her auctions to another account where her feedback has nothing negative, giving people a false perception of what kind of person she is.  If she is in need of money from a divorce she wouldn't have acted like this.  I acted calm and polite during the whole time, while she was belligerent to me.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 09:36:41 PM by pandorarose3 »
Find the Original My Little Pony Talk Show only on blogtalkradio.com http://www.blogtalkradio.com/My-Little-Pony-Talk  We are live every Monday night at 8pm Eastern time.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal