collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 84405 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2014, 09:53:10 AM »
SwordPony- thats was $5!?? WOW! Congrats! :cheer:

OMG!! I JUST found out my local Disney Store is reopening next week after a few months of remodeling, YAY! I will be there at opening time next week!! Its been such a long long wait! O-o
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 10:05:22 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2014, 07:01:49 PM »
Have you seen this doll?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She is the Princess Jasmine Doll from Aladdin the Musical and is on the Disney Store website.... I might just need her....

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2014, 07:43:02 PM »
Thanks everyone!! I watched the movie one day and just needed a Merida doll.

That Jasmine doll is neat. I really wanted the broadway belle doll but I never bought her.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2014, 07:48:18 PM »
Ive seen the Jasmine doll! That magic carpet beach towel is awesome too! :D

Post Merge: April 08, 2014, 07:50:05 PM

DANG IT! While I was asleep...again.... I missed out on more Frozen Dolls!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 07:50:05 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2014, 08:46:43 PM »
That Jasmine!!!! :dropjaw: She's stunning! I haven't seen her or even heard about the Aladdin musical. Gotta get that doll, thanks for posting :D How much does she cost?

The Mattel Ehchanted dolls are beautiful :nod: I regret not picking up the Giselle in her purple dress though :( I found Giselle in her wedding dress for half off at Kohl's so I was lucky to pick one up for me and my friend :) Enchanted is such an underrated movie. I love the Happy Working song scene :lol:

My Wish List

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2014, 10:19:06 PM »
Stupid question- is Aladdin the musical only in New York or do they tour? I only found NY on their website but I could be missing something somewhere. I want to see it, it looks amazing! Most of all I want to drag my husband along! xD

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2014, 04:44:49 PM »
That Jasmine!!!! :dropjaw: She's stunning! I haven't seen her or even heard about the Aladdin musical. Gotta get that doll, thanks for posting :D How much does she cost?

She is $39.99. Here is her listing

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2014, 06:35:56 PM »
Stupid question- is Aladdin the musical only in New York or do they tour? I only found NY on their website but I could be missing something somewhere. I want to see it, it looks amazing! Most of all I want to drag my husband along! xD

It just opened on Broadway but, assuming it does well, Disney will probably run a tour in a few years.  :)

That Jasmine doll is stunning!  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2014, 04:29:19 AM »
*grabby hands at that Jasmine doll*  :dribble:  unfortuately  she is not on DS UK   (is not surprised of course :rolleyes: ) . I presume they do Aladdin to match her?    I guess I'll be stalking DS USA again now :P

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2014, 07:21:43 AM »
I really need that Jasmine so bad! Her skin color is so lovely too! :dribble:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2014, 10:39:08 AM »
YOU GUYS! Guess who I found today, totally unexpected! They said they had them but didnt mention it was the awesome twin pack!!! Im soooo glad theres a Disney Store in Grapevine! They just stocked them too so there should be plenty if anyone is in the area go out an grab them!

Tah-dah! Sooooo happy right now, but super exhausted from the trip. Im NEVER driving out that far again as to was almost 2 1/2 hour trip! At least I didnt pay an arm or leg for them though! They are beautiful, so worth it though. Glad I have a fuel efficient car now! Tme to eat and pass out!

:sweat: :ack: :woot:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 10:41:57 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2014, 10:51:43 AM »
Ohhh grats!!  :biggrin: Glad another person was finally able to get themselves their dolls  ^.^

I like Jasmine's outfit a lot, very beautiful! I don't like her non-cartoon face though, kind of bland to me. I wonder how it's look with the regular Disney store Jasmine head popped on there  :lookround:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2014, 11:31:15 AM »
YOU GUYS! Guess who I found today, totally unexpected! They said they had them but didnt mention it was the awesome twin pack!!! Im soooo glad theres a Disney Store in Grapevine! They just stocked them too so there should be plenty if anyone is in the area go out an grab them!

Tah-dah! Sooooo happy right now, but super exhausted from the trip. Im NEVER driving out that far again as to was almost 2 1/2 hour trip! At least I didnt pay an arm or leg for them though! They are beautiful, so worth it though. Glad I have a fuel efficient car now! Tme to eat and pass out!

Congrats Sprinkles Cupcake. :) I'm glad you found them. The closet Disney Store to me is 6 hours away so I have to get Disney Store stuff from the website.  I still want a Classic Anna doll to go with my Elsa. Last night I saw a commercial for the small Elsa doll and light up palace. It's the first one I've seen that wasn't a commercial for the movie. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2014, 04:04:45 AM »

Thats awesome!!! huge congrats!!!! :cheer:  :frolic:  :happy: 
I still need that set! NEEEEEED!  I'll prolly end up paying silly monies from ebay though as they dont do the double pack in the UK and I'm always late to the party when they list them on DS USA :faint: :P   :lookround:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2014, 12:17:28 AM »
Eeep! Congrats Sprinkle!! :frolic: So happy you managed to get a set :D I hope Disney continues to stock to dolls (and everything Frozen for that matter lol ) to keep up with demand :)

She is $39.99. Here is her listing

I know what I'll be buying when I get my check on the first :biggrin:

Post Merge: April 12, 2014, 12:22:49 AM

Rayedelsol - is that the EAH Blondie Lockes doll in your avatar? She looks gorgeous with that dress on :) I saw her at Wal-Mart for the first time last week but didn't have the money XD Another doll I'll be buying on the first ;)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 12:22:49 AM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal