collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: *NEW* Family Portrait Thread!  (Read 6039 times)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: *NEW* Family Protrait Thread!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 07:08:47 PM »
Squeeing over everyone's families! I love group shots with tons of dollies looking snuggly and happy! They are all so beautiful! Gorgeous pink-haired Pullips and Dals especially~ pink hair is my fave. kaoskat, who are those sweet tiny dolls at the front of your shelf? They're darling.

I'm all inspired to do more photoshoots with mine now ^.^ I have a tag on my tumblr for my doll collection (right here), but it's just Monster High so far until I have space for the Disney crowd to come out again. (I did just get a new bookcase, yay!)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:lovey:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 07:30:11 PM »
I think those are Little Pullips (are SO cute) and maybe a Bratz tiny doll? I can't tell.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 07:43:55 PM »
Zombelina - very nice!! They look so tidy all lined up. I like to play with mine so they usually end up lying on the bedside table or sitting on styling ponies or something :silly:

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012, 07:55:37 PM »
kaoskat, who are those sweet tiny dolls at the front of your shelf? They're darling.

That depends on which you mean! LOL So I'm not cluttering the group pic thread with single pics I'll spoiler them.

Spoiler
Little Kat (Bratz Kid Lilani)

Alyssa (Angel Pullip Ally)

Ashley (Angel Dal Biccy)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Momo (Little Pullip+ Blue Alice)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Anyabelle (Little Pullip R)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Maxine (Little Pullip+ Dormouse)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Alice (Little Dal+ Pink Alice)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Damian (Dollcolla TaeYang Sebastian)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kenshin (Dollcolla Pullip Himura Kenshin)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There, that's all the little ones identified. Hope that helps!

Oh, and the one Nate is holding is the Lalaloopsy Sakura gave him because he's become obsessed with the thing and carries it everywhere. Almost as bad a Mary and her bears (which she also has in the pic).
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 08:04:38 PM by kaoskat »

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Clementine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2012, 08:00:07 PM »

Clementine - They look so cozy :3 Did you make their scarves and hats?

Thank you and yes, they're all crocheted :)

bluegeist

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2012, 08:12:17 PM »
All these doll photos are lovely! They certainly give off a caring, familial vibe.  :biggrin: And make me wish I could find that nice camera of ours that I've barely used, sigh! My house is like a black hole sometimes...

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2012, 08:12:49 PM »

Taxel - love the brown wig on your girl! Sometimes the most "normal" wigs are the prettiest ones, imho.

Thanks! Its just her stock wig cut shorter, but it looks so great on her. I can't really imagine a stock face-up/eyechips Ala looking good in an unnaturally colored wig (unless it was just streaks or something).

Repost from my brag thread, but my Liv family! Again a bad photo.
Three of them have names. >.<

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2012, 08:34:26 PM »
Zombelina - very nice!! They look so tidy all lined up. I like to play with mine so they usually end up lying on the bedside table or sitting on styling ponies or something :silly:

Tehee, thanks! ^.^ They're all organized within an inch of their lives right now because I haven't gotten any new ones lately, lol.

kaoskat, who are those sweet tiny dolls at the front of your shelf? They're darling.

That depends on which you mean! LOL So I'm not cluttering the group pic thread with single pics I'll spoiler them.

Spoiler
Little Kat (Bratz Kid Lilani)

Alyssa (Angel Pullip Ally)

Ashley (Angel Dal Biccy)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Momo (Little Pullip+ Blue Alice)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Anyabelle (Little Pullip R)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Maxine (Little Pullip+ Dormouse)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Alice (Little Dal+ Pink Alice)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Damian (Dollcolla TaeYang Sebastian)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kenshin (Dollcolla Pullip Himura Kenshin)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There, that's all the little ones identified. Hope that helps!

Oh, and the one Nate is holding is the Lalaloopsy Sakura gave him because he's become obsessed with the thing and carries it everywhere. Almost as bad a Mary and her bears (which she also has in the pic).

Thank you! And what gorgeous portraits! Alyssa and Ashley are precious.  :inlove:

Repost from my brag thread, but my Liv family! Again a bad photo.
Three of them have names. >.<

Oh your Livs are so beautiful! Is that the Alice in Wonderland Sophie? Her shoes and stripey tights are :heart:

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2012, 09:13:36 PM »

Clementine - They look so cozy :3 Did you make their scarves and hats?

Thank you and yes, they're all crocheted :)

Serious talent, there! My mom tried to teach me how to knit when I was little but I was too left-handed to learn from her :silly:

Taxel - love the brown wig on your girl! Sometimes the most "normal" wigs are the prettiest ones, imho.

Thanks! Its just her stock wig cut shorter, but it looks so great on her. I can't really imagine a stock face-up/eyechips Ala looking good in an unnaturally colored wig (unless it was just streaks or something).

I just looked up stock photos of her, and I must say that I definitely like her more with the cut hair! It really looks amazing...although it scares me just thinking about cutting a wig :P

I like your Liv collection - I'm not a fan of their aesthetic but it's really neat that they've brought articulation and customization to regular toys. Too bad they're going away, but Idk...maybe it's time. Sometimes lines get so drawn out that it gets ruined >.<

Post Merge: May 23, 2012, 09:15:22 PM

Tehee, thanks! ^.^ They're all organized within an inch of their lives right now because I haven't gotten any new ones lately, lol.

Ahaha the opposite happens to me!! I get a new doll and I'm like "OOHHH organize all of them and take a new family portrait!!"

And then they sit there for about...ten minutes until I decide one of them needs to get her hair styled or something :P
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 09:15:22 PM by okapishomapi »

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2012, 09:29:44 PM »
Oh your Livs are so beautiful! Is that the Alice in Wonderland Sophie? Her shoes and stripey tights are :heart:

Thank you! I love them. :D
And yep! I have all the Liv in Wonderland dolls. I adore them.

I just looked up stock photos of her, and I must say that I definitely like her more with the cut hair! It really looks amazing...although it scares me just thinking about cutting a wig

I like your Liv collection - I'm not a fan of their aesthetic but it's really neat that they've brought articulation and customization to regular toys. Too bad they're going away, but Idk...maybe it's time. Sometimes lines get so drawn out that it gets ruined >.<

I got so sick of dealing with the long wig. It was a nightmare as I lived in a very windy city, and couldn't take photos indoors. XP
I had my aunt, who is a hair dresser, cut it for me. She was a bit nervous but it turned out great. Though I did chop up my Eos's wig when she arrived. I was very angry about the purposely misleading official photos.

Thanks! :D I didn't like them at first (blank stares all over D:), but I've come to really enjoy them. They're the only jointed dolls I can afford (since I stopped collecting MH), and their super easily customizableness is wonderful. And their clothes, they're so nice! I can pretend I have lots of BJDs, bwahahaha.

I'm glad they're being killed off after Spinmaster decided that arms don't need to be movable anymore. Which they seem to have carried over into the replacement line. XP /not bitter

Offline Flaileigh

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2012, 09:37:58 PM »
I'll post something a little different. A floaty head dolly "family". They'll get bodies... Eventually...  :lol:

From left to right:

Notdoll Argeia, Fairyland MNF Dark Elf Soo, Doll in Mind Mini-Mee Chobits Freya, Dragon Doll Ji, Dragon Doll Yu.

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2012, 09:57:03 PM »
woooh! head family portrait! :lol: i love it!

Offline crazykimochi

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • Destination: Beautiful
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2012, 10:46:25 PM »
Here's mine~ (Still waiting on another MNF boy, but oh well!)

BJD Family by ❥Crazy Kimochi, on Flickr

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2012, 10:49:58 PM »
I'll post something a little different. A floaty head dolly "family". They'll get bodies... Eventually...  :lol:

From left to right:

Notdoll Argeia, Fairyland MNF Dark Elf Soo, Doll in Mind Mini-Mee Chobits Freya, Dragon Doll Ji, Dragon Doll Yu.

Omg they make chobits heads?  I'd love a Chi bjd...she'd be so cute!  *squee*

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 10:50:27 PM »

Ahaha the opposite happens to me!! I get a new doll and I'm like "OOHHH organize all of them and take a new family portrait!!"

And then they sit there for about...ten minutes until I decide one of them needs to get her hair styled or something :P

Heheh! :lol: When I try to make a spot for a new girl, I just end up messing with everybody and then they're all in disarray for ages until I finally settle them down. Then they stay put for a bit :biggrin:

The floating head portrait is awesome, Flaileigh, they look so serene!

crazykimochi - your girl in the centre is so beautiful. I love how her hair/ears/eyes coordinate :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal