collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Selling advice  (Read 312 times)

Offline ickykitana

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Selling advice
« on: September 25, 2013, 04:31:54 AM »
 :blush:

Ok I wasnt sure whether to post here or on the for sale forum so move me if you please  :)

Im toying with selling my G3's At the moment they are all in boxes stacked in the garage

My question is whats the best way to sell them? I kind of what them to go altogether as they make a fantastic collection  :)

I wanted to add a picture but Photobucket has me puzzled Any advice greatly received

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ooh I think Ive added a picture  :)

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Re: Selling advice
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 04:36:44 AM »
Tough one. If you want to sell altogether, you just missed ponycon! Wouldve been a great way to sell all.

Advice? Either wait til next ponycon, 'cause no-one outside of the UK is going to pay the postage for all of them, OR split into individual sales, one by one. G3s don't sell too well, so it's best to get PCs for any you're not sure of. My G3 sales didn't go so well, but good luck to you!

Offline Jemofirongate

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 05:00:17 AM »
Best to split them up I think, especially with G3 - sadly, people are unlikely to want to buy a whole collection  :|

Most standard single G3s in a box probably aren't more than £5, loose not more than £3 if in good condition. Exclusive or hard to find ones are obviously more, especially if they are still MIP/BIB.

Probably best to put a post in the For Sale section with a list as there will be people looking for specific G3s who may want to buy

Jem :)

Most Wanted! Megans Place Accessories, Please PM me if you want to sell :-)

Offline ickykitana

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 03:47:32 PM »
Thanks for the help  :) I totally missed pony con this year Not one of my finer moments  ;)

May be worth keeping them for a while longer

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 03:50:44 PM »
I agree with the ladies here.

You could certainly initially offer them up as a complete collection but unfortunately its unlikely you would get near "collector" value for them that way.

I would start out with a list of what you have in For Sale or group pictures. G3s are not the greatest sellers, unless hard to finds of course, so sometimes making sales offers "buy 5 for £10" kind of thing may help you move them on in larger batches and at greater speed.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal