collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Rainbow Ponified Ponies Blind Bag set found!  (Read 8369 times)

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Re: Rainbow Ponified Ponies Blind Bag set found!
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2013, 12:37:54 PM »
I really like the larger sets of blind bags, but I think the price is pretty outrageous. (I thought the sets with just 3 were too expensive!)
I always thought that cheaper than buying the same number of ponies individually was a pretty good deal.

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2013, 02:55:37 PM »
YAY! I was hoping for this! DJ! =) I am excited they have those crazy rainbow ponies in one package! =) I hope I am done collecting the princess celebration toys first before these come out! x)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2013, 03:44:07 PM »
Those are pretty cute. They look like Lisa Frank got to them though :P

I really like the larger sets of blind bags, but I think the price is pretty outrageous. (I thought the sets with just 3 were too expensive!) Hoping TRU has another BOGO sale one of these days so I can pick some up.

Edit: wait I thought Hasbro was calling him Time Turner! I'm so sick of their inconsistency!

LOL thats the best description I have heard - Lisa Frank Ponies!

It was only Enterplay which named him Time Turner. Funko have called him both Dr Whooves and Dr Hooves. This is techincally Hasbros first release of him. I am surprised they have gone with the name but at least they dropped the W in the name that will probably ensure no issues for them.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

phoenixsoul85

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2013, 03:49:50 PM »
Dr. Hooves!!!

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2013, 03:56:18 PM »
Oops!!  AJ got shingles again!  Poor gal.  I really adore the Twilighand DJ figures!  They have some awesome colors going on.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2013, 04:53:05 PM »
We still haven't seen how Rainbowfied Fluttershy is being released, along with a Dash that is different from the Wave 9 BB release. Maybe there is also a Pinkie that hasn't been seen yet like AJ. I wish someone would get these or one of the other "Rainbow Power" things so we can see the new flyer.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 05:02:21 PM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2013, 08:30:29 PM »
I really like the larger sets of blind bags, but I think the price is pretty outrageous. (I thought the sets with just 3 were too expensive!)
I always thought that cheaper than buying the same number of ponies individually was a pretty good deal.
  yes it is a better deal ,  the Pony Lesson set is at  6.99 at TRU online right now :)
3 BB bags there will be  8.97
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2013, 09:20:48 PM »
  yes it is a better deal ,  the Pony Lesson set is at  6.99 at TRU online right now :)
3 BB bags there will be  8.97

But the sets (especially the 3-pony sets) usually come with doubles. So you pay $8-$9 for only 2 new ponies. The bigger sets have, what, 5 ponies for $15? That comes out to $3 a pony which is still more than the $2.49 or whatever it is most places are charging now. Plus you'd expect a little bit of a break for buying them in a big set anyway. I just  can't justify $15 for that tiny little handful of ponies when that would buy THREE brushable ponies, or a big sturdy Funko pony. It just doesn't seem right. But that's just my frugal little opinion.

It was only Enterplay which named him Time Turner. Funko have called him both Dr Whooves and Dr Hooves. This is techincally Hasbros first release of him. I am surprised they have gone with the name but at least they dropped the W in the name that will probably ensure no issues for them.

Oh, was it really just Enterplay who called him Time Turner? Well bummer, I'm disappointed that Hasbro went with the the brony choice again. (Also I just really liked the name Time Turner :P )

Also, that rainbow Fluttershy is beautiful!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:22:43 PM by Calico_Star »

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2013, 11:05:27 PM »
What a way to end my birthday. Finding out this set will be happening.
I need two. One for myself and one for my bff. Who is a Dr Who/Dr Whooves fan. Yep it's her segway into MLP. :)

Sweet. :newpony:

Now I'm curious as to how they'll explain the rainbow-fied ponies. Magic? Weird weather? A joke gone wrong?

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2013, 11:42:39 PM »
These are cool, though I'm not super sure about their specific color choices. I'm really hoping for a normal paint release of the Doctor, DJ, and what the heck, Princess Twilight. (A normal paint release of Flim, Flam, and all three Wonderbolts too, while I'm at it!) Extra designs and translucent plastic are totally fun, but they don't match the rest of my show accurate blind bag family. :P (I can wait though, as they have recently released a whole bunch of ponies that do match. :))

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2013, 02:37:01 PM »

Oh, was it really just Enterplay who called him Time Turner? Well bummer, I'm disappointed that Hasbro went with the the brony choice again. (Also I just really liked the name Time Turner :P )

Yup me too :( I think Time Turner is much more a "pony" name.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2013, 03:02:52 PM »

Yup me too :( I think Time Turner is much more a "pony" name.
I know! Time Turner sounds so much better than this "Dr. W/Hooves"

Sigh...fandom wins again
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2013, 03:49:11 PM »
I'm with y'all. I'm totally used to names like "Lyra" and "Octavia" at this point, but there's no denying that they're not exactly pony names, and Time Turner has Dr. Hooves beat.

Offline Skylar

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+211)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2013, 07:24:12 PM »
Sort of looks like a Flamingo threw up on them or something. I mean, I like the colorful stuff, but I am just really sick of the same Characters...Dr. Hooves excepted. Except, that he looks sort of dorky with leg warmers, and poor Apple jack has the measles!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 07:26:00 PM by Skylar »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal