collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 131653 times)

Offline BuckinghamAlice

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Lost in a Curious Dream
    • View Profile
    • NovelHeart Pony Blog
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #120 on: January 19, 2016, 07:55:35 PM »
I've been playing a lot of Disney Infinity 3.0 when I go to my friends' house.  On my 3DS I've been playing Young Justice Legacy, which is really retro lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you to Bekuno and tailrustedtealeaf for the adoptables!
*~More NovelHeart/Pony Tumblr/Instagram~*

Offline Ribbs

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • My music
« Reply #121 on: January 19, 2016, 08:07:32 PM »
I just started Pokemon Omega Ruby. ^.^

Offline LordBlumiere

• keykid in a police box
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • doctor heart stealer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2016, 12:34:56 AM »
Picked up Yo-Kai Watch yesterday! I have a feeling I'll be sinking hours into this one.

they/them, he/him, xie/xir/xirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

Offline Archer

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/manga_mayhem/index.html
« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2016, 01:55:35 AM »
Just started playing Blade and Soul which is pretty good :) It's a beautiful looking game though the battle system is a little difficult to get your head around initially it's actually quite fun once you get used to it :)

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2016, 05:11:50 AM »
Finished the Mass Effect trilogy awhile ago...
Spoiler
Chose the destroy ending LOL, despite the fact that it pretty much contradicts my entire paragon playthrough, 'cause if Garrus is still alive, goshdarnit, I wanted my Shepard to (maybe) be to!  I plan on choosing one of the other endings with my Thane romance playthrough, eventually, because it fits better that Thane's Shepard wouldn't question sacrificing herself.   

Is anyone else drooling at the prospect of ME:Andromeda (on the Frostbite engine, no less)?  They're saying Christmas 2016 for a release, although my husband has warned me multiple times that what they say and what actually happens are probably going to be two completely different things.  **cough**DA:Inquisition being delayed for a full year**cough**

In the meantime, I picked up Pokemon X again over Christmas and finally beat the Elite 4/Champion and am now working on that darn National Dex.  I'm still missing about 300 but I'm having fun with GTS and Wonder Trade (actually got a fricken Groudon on WT the other night, haha). 

Also, thanks to whoever mentioned it here, now playing the Colonial Charter mod of Banished! :)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #125 on: January 20, 2016, 09:54:20 AM »
Sounds like I need to hurry up and finish the Mass Effect trilogy myself! I had put it on hold because I had other games to play...

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #126 on: January 20, 2016, 12:34:33 PM »
I just finished beating Stella Glow and I loved the game so much! I am now playing Bravely Default and Yokai Watch.

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #127 on: January 20, 2016, 12:56:55 PM »
In the meantime, I picked up Pokemon X again over Christmas and finally beat the Elite 4/Champion and am now working on that darn National Dex.  I'm still missing about 300 but I'm having fun with GTS and Wonder Trade (actually got a fricken Groudon on WT the other night, haha). 

You might be interested to know about this scheduled release of legendaries then. I'd have to double check, but most of those aren't available over the GTS, and you'd need stupid crazy luck to get them via wonder trade.

Other than those, it just takes finding something really good to offer up on the GTS, like my personal favorite of offering Ocean Vivillon, and you can arguably get everything you don't want to grind evolutions for yourself.

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #128 on: January 20, 2016, 02:43:12 PM »

You might be interested to know about this scheduled release of legendaries then. I'd have to double check, but most of those aren't available over the GTS, and you'd need stupid crazy luck to get them via wonder trade.

Other than those, it just takes finding something really good to offer up on the GTS, like my personal favorite of offering Ocean Vivillon, and you can arguably get everything you don't want to grind evolutions for yourself.

Thank you, I had seen that about the anniversary releases and it's awesome!  Thankfully there's a Gamestop the next town over so those will be easy enough to get, and the rest of course through the network.

I also have OmegaRuby that I could use to get (most of) the rest, but I kind of wanted to just fill the X Dex via evolving and trading...  We'll see how long I hold out on that, haha.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 05:06:22 PM by dashesndots »

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #129 on: January 20, 2016, 03:10:28 PM »
I'm playing Pokemon X. Need to get those eight badges so Shaymin will actually listen to me when I get it later on this year. :lol: If I manage to do this, it will be the first time I've played a Pokemon game and gotten all the badges. Unfortunately, I hate how the camera works in the big main city. Its confusing / disorienting / something and totally doesn't gel with me at all.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 20, 2016, 03:33:59 PM »
Okay, I officially need to get back to playing Pokemon Y for the big event! And so I can finally also move on to Omega Ruby! :D I only have the Elite Four/Champion left in Y. And, of course, completing that enormous Pokedex. The only game where I completed the Pokedex was Platinum. I didn't even complete it in Silver, which was my favorite Pokemon game...

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #131 on: January 20, 2016, 04:39:56 PM »
After reading Dark Id's LP of Drakengard 3 I really want to play NIER again.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 20, 2016, 05:29:05 PM »
After reading Dark Id's LP of Drakengard 3 I really want to play NIER again.
I haven't played Drakengard 3 yet (though I own it)... is it related to Nier? I actually never finished Nier, either, because it's soooooooooo saaaad... that's not a bad thing -- it's just hard for me to find time when I'm in the right mood for that sort of game. Actually, I wouldn't mind playing it right now but I need to go to bed. :/

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #133 on: January 20, 2016, 06:20:19 PM »
NIER is the the only decent game in the series, actually :lol: (well, in terms of gameplay and like, character development that isn't completely insane)

It's the weirdo timeline that follows the E Ending of Drakengard 1. The E Ending being -

Spoiler
Musical glyph battle with giant space mom to cannibal baby apocalypse in the middle of modern day Tokyo.

...her destruction is what causes the salt curse.

There are also two different copies of the game. The one in NA has Nier as the father, while the one in Japan, Nier is the brother (and annoying).

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 20, 2016, 06:29:00 PM »
Ooooh Square Enix, why do you have to make everything so complicated all the time?! But that's definitely good to know. I'm going to go find a wiki and do some reading now. O_o

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal