collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me Tsum Tsums!!!  (Read 52713 times)

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
Re: Show me Tsum Tsums!!!
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2015, 01:13:15 PM »
All my tsumtsums as of 7 June. :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My birthday is in a week and I hope to grow this collection at least a little bit. :D We'll see.

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline Cron Sacchariferous

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Cities in Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2015, 01:18:56 PM »
The Japanese have mastered the ultimate cute of cutes. THEY WIN ALL THE TIME!!!! The world over have tried competing with the cute, but they fail every time. lol... especially merica, it always somehow ends up looking like the kind of crafts you'd expect to see from a craft market that was made by a 70 year old lady.

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2015, 05:55:17 PM »
I have two :) Marie and Lady. (I can't resist nearly anything Marie-related - Aristocats plushies were pretty much my first collection - and Lady is just too cute *_*)

(excuse the photobomb from one of my Adventure Time plushies ^^;;)

I really hope they make more characters from the Aristocats. Marie needs her brothers!
(Have they made Tramp yet? I looked around while I was getting Lady but I couldn't see him. Feels weird not to have him.)

and OMG I didn't know they'd made Lucifer!! Have they made any Lion King or 101 Dalmatians Tsum Tsums yet?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 05:58:28 PM by Carrehz »

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2015, 07:24:33 AM »
I just bought Lilo, Angel and Scrump at Disneystore dot com!! Yayy! Didn't want the duckling; the little tear makes me sad and that's just not what I want in my Tsum Tsums! :P I also grabbed a large Stitch so now I have all three sizes! :D
  I did, unfortunately, miss out on Jumba, though. I forgot about this being the 1st Tuesday of the month this morning as I had to take a couple of my kitties to the vet first thing.

If anypony manages to snag a spare Jumba please PM me!!! :momiji:

I have two :) Marie and Lady. (I can't resist nearly anything Marie-related - Aristocats plushies were pretty much my first collection - and Lady is just too cute *_*)

I really hope they make more characters from the Aristocats. Marie needs her brothers!
(Have they made Tramp yet? I looked around while I was getting Lady but I couldn't see him. Feels weird not to have him.)

and OMG I didn't know they'd made Lucifer!! Have they made any Lion King or 101 Dalmatians Tsum Tsums yet?

So much agreement with you!! Marie Does need her brothers! And, I'd like to see Thomas, Duchess and a few of the Alley cats in the future.

And yeah, Lady and no Tramp?? What? :silly:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:26:28 AM by kCherry »

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2015, 07:51:30 AM »
I got up early and snagged the whole L&S set!

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2015, 08:09:14 PM »
My hubby is currently away in PA during the week for work, last week we went with him to go check out Hershey Park and local area. They had a Disney store, we checked it out since we don't really have a local one anymore. I ended up buying a Stitch for me and a Marie for my daughter, I did research on these little bundles of adorableness on my way back to CT and I found out the new Lilo and Stitch set was coming out today. Hubby played the valiant hero and hit the Disney store in PA after work today and well he sent us this picture  :biggrin:

An Angel and a Lilo for each of us, plus a Scrump for me and Stitch for the kid.

I desperately need to hunt down the Alice in Wonderland set especially the Cheshire Cat. I'm hoping to get Rajah next month.

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2015, 08:17:49 PM »
I got th Lilo and Stich ones today too. I got there two hours after they opened and ducking was sold out!

Getting them used to be so easy!

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2015, 07:42:27 AM »
Is anybody else surprised by what's in the Lilo & Stitch set? I was expecting there to be an alternate version of Stitch in his red spacesuit. Kinda like how they did with Baymax with and without his armor. And where the heck is Pleakly!?! They can make Jumba, but not Pleakly? I certainly NEVER thought that they would make the duckling. I had to stare at it for a full minute before it sank in as to what that one even was.

And to answer somebody's question.... 101 Dalmatians was made back in Jan or Feb. The Lion King hasn't been done yet, but I'm sure it's in the works. That movie is too popular for them to not do it. I'd also like to see them do Bolt and Brother Bear. Rhino the hamster would be sooooooo CUTE as a Tusm Tsum!

sailorstitch

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2015, 09:41:58 AM »
There is a Pleakly in Japan no idea why they gave us the duckling versus him in the US though  :pout:
http://mytsumtsum.com/disney-japan-lilo-stitch-tsum-tsum-collection/

I kind of won a Sebastian on eBay last night  >_<

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2015, 12:56:21 PM »
WHAT!?!?!?! No fair! :(

sailorstitch

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2015, 12:59:31 PM »
Is anybody else surprised by what's in the Lilo & Stitch set? I was expecting there to be an alternate version of Stitch in his red spacesuit. Kinda like how they did with Baymax with and without his armor. And where the heck is Pleakly!?! They can make Jumba, but not Pleakly? I certainly NEVER thought that they would make the duckling. I had to stare at it for a full minute before it sank in as to what that one even was.

And to answer somebody's question.... 101 Dalmatians was made back in Jan or Feb. The Lion King hasn't been done yet, but I'm sure it's in the works. That movie is too popular for them to not do it. I'd also like to see them do Bolt and Brother Bear. Rhino the hamster would be sooooooo CUTE as a Tusm Tsum!

sailorstitch

I was also surprised by what was released in Japan and what wasn't. I thought about ordering Angel and Scrump from disneystore.com but waited and decided to go after work...bad idea. They were completely sold out since the morning. I was able to place an order that night online but had to go with the big set (in the stitch sized bag) so I could get Scrump and Duckling (who were both sold out online). This is crazy since my plans to spend $10 turned into $50 XD

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2015, 02:49:02 PM »
Well, after doing some research online and texting my best friend (because she reads Japanese) I contacted an agent about placing an order on Disney Store's Japanese site. I think Pleakly and Hamsterviel may already be sold out though. :(

sailorstitch

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2015, 09:03:25 PM »
I wish certain ones weren't so hard to find. The only one I am missing of the Tsums I want is Miss Bunny. :cry:

Hehe, I stayed up late Tuesday morning just so I could snag the Angel and Duckling Tsums. I got paranoid and was afraid they would sell out if I went to sleep. xD
Hopefully I can get Rajah next month.  And if they ever made a Lion King Tsum Tsum set, I would have to buy them all...and would love them forever if they made a tsum of Kovu.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2015, 09:25:28 PM »
I never ever knew about these, but they are soo friggen cute, i just bought a couple off ebay!!
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2015, 04:38:39 PM »
Aww, why the heck are Leroy and Hamsterviel exclusive to Japan?! I'd love to get them, but I'm not sure that I'd want them enough to go to all the trouble of ordering them from Japan. :(

Also I would lose it if they made Kovu and/or Kiara. (And Vitani! I always liked her. I doubt they'd make her though, haha.)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal