collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NEED 2 FOODS FOR MOMMY/BABY DEER SET...Here's what happened:  (Read 697 times)

Pretty in Pink

• Trade Count: (0)
NEED 2 FOODS FOR MOMMY/BABY DEER SET...Here's what happened:
« on: August 19, 2013, 06:27:19 PM »
I recently had a horrible experience in which I'm so upset about. I wanted to share/vent with fellow collectors cause you are really the only ones who understand the importance here....

I purchased 2 Mommy & Baby Deer sets with the 2 foods included, right....

So the lady sends 1 food which was completely wrong (she sent me swimming ducklings food cause that food had a bow on it too). I tell her about the error and send a picture of the correct deer food. She demands more money from me to ship the correct foods. Even though I ALREADY paid, I oblige, cause I NEED these foods, shes got me by the ya know what!

I waited and waited! It finally came today. It was shipped 1st class on the 9th one state away from me. The shabby/taped up envelope was sliced open and the 2 deer foods were gone! I am so sick to my stomach about it. I was so excited to finally complete my sets. I have to call the post master tomorrow as well as my specific carrier. I will ask her if these pieces are anywhere in her truck. I may even call the 2 processing centers the envelope went through.

If anyone has these, and can change this miserable experience to a happy ending, I beg for your help. If anyone knows where I can find them, please let me know. I'm just so upset about it.

Again, Sorry to vent, no one at home cares...so I had to tell other fellow collectors.

The purchase was made outside of eBay, using Paypal.

Thank you All.

Chimerick

Re: NEED 2 FOODS FOR MOMMY/BABY DEER SET...Here's what happened:
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 12:09:49 PM »
Do you have a picture of the other food you need? I used vintage lps collectors site, to figure out the first one you're asking about. (the one with the pink bow) I'm not sure of the other one. Sorry that you're having such terrible luck!
Have you tried the Kenner forums? I'm not yet a member, but I am able to search, and not too long ago, I did see a bunch of people selling MISC lots. I come across so much LPS while I'm searching for my little pocket pals, so I'll keep a lookout. :)

sarafina

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 06:51:37 PM »
So sad! :(

It sounds like you might be thinking of the Mommy Swan's food bucket, though, which often gets confused with the Swimming Ducklings' bucket, as you said:
http://vintagelpscollector.com/accessoryid_food.htm#BucketsGrain

The Mommy Deer set came with a bunch of grass with a pink bow, and the mold for that grass is unique:
http://vintagelpscollector.com/accessoryid_food.htm#HayTroughs

Is that what you're missing, or did the seller perhaps mix up the food for the Deer & the Swans?

Chimerick

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 10:52:59 AM »
Oh wait, so we are just looking for one type of food? She just needs two of them?
Sarafina thanks for the links! I love that website! Whoever made it, is amazing. I wonder if they have all those toys!

Offline Starflashbaby

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • When life throws you bricks, build a Castle!
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 11:01:17 AM »
Hello I can't help you with the deer food but would you be willing to make a note of your experience in the "Trader Support" form too?
example....
so like if she is from e-bay then none of us will go to her because we know she is mean to deal with. Ya know what i'm saying???
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sales, WTB, Commissions Open

sarafina

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 11:49:42 AM »
Sarafina thanks for the links! I love that website! Whoever made it, is amazing. I wonder if they have all those toys!

:blush: You are too sweet!  That's my little site. :)  I have a pretty huge collection, so the majority of the photos are from my own pieces, but I've been fortunate to get photos sent in by people who own sets/accessories I don't have. :)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 11:53:30 AM by sarafina »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal