collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Sweetest Pets line!  (Read 938 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
The Sweetest Pets line!
« on: April 27, 2013, 05:08:16 PM »
Oh dear....

So for a bit I was thinking about starting to collect the new LPS like I do ponies. I decided against it since I already have way too many things I am collecting. So I decided to keep what I have and that's all I will own.

And went to the toy section at Wal-Mart the other day to browse through the pony and Monster High section. I happened to glance at the LPS section too and OMG!
The Sweetest Pets line is adorable!

I love anything sweets themed, and combining this theme with cute animals is too much!

I ended up coming home with the Angora bunny. But I have a Wal-Mart gift card for about $15 and am thinking about stopping in the morning and picking up a couple more.

Is anyone else totally in love with this new line? 

I am torn at which ones to pick! There was another bunny I really liked, and in the brochure that came with Angora there was a deer and cow I really liked too.

Is anyone else liking the new line?
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

kirei_na_sakura

• Trade Count: (0)
The Sweetest Pets line!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 05:15:39 PM »
I love the new line as well. I had given up on the new generation (3? I forget) until I saw them. :) I bought the penguin in the cupcake just the other day.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Sweetest Pets line!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 09:20:47 PM »
I just looked the penguin up on eBay and it's really cute! I'm not crazy about bird LPS's but I gotta admit it's quite adorable. :)

I'm still wondering which ones I'll pick up when I get off work. Decisions decisions! Gives me something to look forward to doing when I get off work though. :)
My Wishlist

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 09:42:46 PM »
I'm so in love with this new line! My friend got me sugar sprinkles the cat, she didn't have her truck, but she's so cute! then my grandma got me the sweets truck last night, so i got 2 sugar sprinkles! yaaaaaay
i also got that angora bunny, i was looking for vinnie but he kept escaping my grasp. then when i saw a couple vinnie auctions online i went bid crazy. long story short, i have like 5 vinnies now. XD

i also got a lot of the glittery sweet delights pets at walmart, they had the wave 1 on their discontinued section, so i grabbed all they had. and we got some in at work, grabbed those too. i ordered like 2 more cases, so i hope we get different ones when they come in.

have you seen the sweet delights faries?! i haven't seen them in stores yet but oh man do i love them!!!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 12:48:56 AM »
Aww, they look really cute!

I have no room for all this stuff, LOL. I have ponies, Monster High, Novi Stars, Little Pretties, Lady Lovely Locks, Catwalk Kitties, and now LPS. Oh dear.

I will have to say I really do like the fairies in this line. I have looked at many in stores and passed them up. Sort of wish I would have gotten some now. But the sweets-inspired pets were in instant BUY NOW ordeal. :P

The glittery bunny is one I am thinking about picking up in the morning. Not sure yet though! Can only get what $15 can buy. Better make it good!
My Wishlist

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 03:51:01 PM »
is it the glittery bunny like i have in my listing? cuz i can arrange somethin with you if that's the one you're wantin'

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 05:22:27 PM »
It is, but I actually got her today. :P  Along with the glittery pink deer. Those are the two I took home with me.
Thanks anyways though! I DO like the glittery brown cat you have in your listing if she is still up for grabs.
My Wishlist

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2013, 10:23:27 AM »
i just stuck her in my LPS box, i'll dig her out when i get off work (on lunch break) and get it figured out for ya :) she's definitely up for grabs.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 07:46:30 PM »
I love anything sweets themed, and combining this theme with cute animals is too much!

The big majority of my toy collection is all about sweets :lol:
So I just had to get the pink deer with the little cupcake bunny. For a while I was tempted to get more, but just like you I had to restrict myself in order not to collect too many things.
I do have half of the new blind bag dogs, though. I just love the new style of the pets. G2 never did anything for me ^^#

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 01:13:07 AM »

i want them all!! =)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal