collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Nurse Redheart Brushable  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: New Nurse Redheart Brushable
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2015, 12:23:38 PM »
Interesting. I'll stick with my walgreens ver. but I wonder now if we might see any other new characters from this wave.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2015, 10:31:19 AM »
I think probably the first pony was so successful that Walgreens ordered another one.

I bet these have been selling like hotcakes. I think nearly everyone probably knows a nurse (or is one!).  I for one, used to be a BSN, and both my sisters and my mother are/were nurses, so of course I bought a pile for them, plus a couple more for my sister's kids, so they wouldn't feel left out.  Yes, they think I'm a bit crazy.

I am not particularly impressed with this new variation, but the pony IS cute, and of course for the above mentioned reasons, I do find all nurse ponies to be irresistible, so no doubt she will find her way into my house as well (although I won't be buying ponies for the mom and sisters this time)

Also-  if they continue to sell nurse ponies at Walgreens with minor variations, I probably will want all of them.  (Although I DO wish heartily they'd change the color of the plastic or hair!)

Offline Shimmer Mist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Also likes transforming plastic robots
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2015, 03:09:24 PM »
A chunk of ribbon in the hair is a bit of an odd gimmick but personally I don't think it's that bad... >> I'm actually happy to see a unique pony figure getting a second release. Another version flooding places like Ebay is a good thing. Even if she ends up being a Walgreens exclusive yet again it could only make the character easier to obtain for the folks that couldn't get the first release just because there are more of 'em floating around.

But I really do hope she does get a wide release everywhere, though. I do have to agree that all of the exclusives and bizarre distribution/shortages of sought-after characters is frustrating.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2015, 01:38:46 PM »
I actually don't mind the ribbon to be honest - kind of cute in its own way. Its the fact its the same pony again that puts me off :P But heck...at least its not another Rainbow Dash or Twilight Sparkle.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal