collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Tell me your pony headcanons! All gen  (Read 1741 times)

Offline FluffleNuff

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • ME MYSELF AND PONY
    • View Profile
Re: Tell me your pone headcanons! All gen
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2013, 01:43:19 PM »
There are multiple little subkingdoms (like the Crystal Empire) for all the different pony races. A flutter/winger kingdom, twinkle eye kingdom, seapony kingdom, etc. Each one has a prince or princess that is not necessarily an alicorn (the seapony queen is just a unicorn for example.)

I've built this whole world and it would take a long while to explain. I was working on a comic to show it.

A comic will be way cool!!
A PONY A DAY KEEPS THE SMILES ON YOUR FACE

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2013, 06:49:19 PM »
My headcannon is the G1 ponies are actually contemporary Equestrians that were sent to another world.  Truly is a nurse, Sparkler is a demolitions expert, G1 Applejack is G4 Applejack's distance but identical cousin who resents their mothers thinking it was cute to give them the same name, and the ponies found an ancient Decepticon ground bridge hidden behind the waterfall which lets them travel across their planet.  The ground bridge is also tied into the rainbow connecting their world with Megan's since the Decepticons are originally from it, so the ponies can use it to visit her even if they can't fly.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2013, 11:30:35 PM »
My headcannon is the G1 ponies are actually contemporary Equestrians that were sent to another world.  Truly is a nurse, Sparkler is a demolitions expert, G1 Applejack is G4 Applejack's distance but identical cousin who resents their mothers thinking it was cute to give them the same name, and the ponies found an ancient Decepticon ground bridge hidden behind the waterfall which lets them travel across their planet.  The ground bridge is also tied into the rainbow connecting their world with Megan's since the Decepticons are originally from it, so the ponies can use it to visit her even if they can't fly.

I'm still begging for someone to draw Sparkler cosplaying this dude because of you. :u
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline MJNSEIFER

• Scribbles Pony
  • Brony For All Ponies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2013, 12:15:45 AM »
I'm conflicted on whether to share mine, because some, if not all, of them will be inserted into my project anyway...
I will confess to being a brony, but I assure you that the things you may not like about them do not apply to me, I mostly keep the fandom name due to nostaligia, but I do genuinely love MLP as a whole, not just FIM, and not just the popularity of FIM - I genuinely love the show (and all the others)

Online Epona

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2013, 02:47:54 AM »
one ive had for a while is that g1 minty and ice crystal are g3 minty's parents *ice crystal because the colors and the snow/winter theme* . g3 minty is now the mother of twist in g4. i mean, both love peppermint and have funny sounding speech. now, who the FATHER is i have yet to decide, but its probably someone with a tan coat or red hair. :p

It could be any old pony I guess.

I love crossing gens! I've decided that G1 Twilight is actually G4 Twilight's grandmother, that G1 Posey is G4 Fluttershy's grandmother, etc. The only exception is Applejack, whose mother in a portrait in one episode looked too much like G1 Blossom to me. :>

G1 cotton candy is pinkie pies grandmother.
G1 Glory is G4 raritys grandmother
G1 sunlight and G1 firefly are rainbow dash`s grandmothers

Love the one about Dashie's grandmas!
I'm the same way with Glory and Sparkler being Rarity's grandmothers. :D
Yes I forgot about sparkler being her other grandma.
And g1 Up Up And Away is pinkie pies other grandma

[/quote]

Offline StarZetRaven

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Your average G2 collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2013, 03:19:53 AM »
In my headcanon - which resolves around G2 and the Friendship Gardens (and the cloud-castle which can be seen in the artwork) -  the title of Princess is something you earn for doing things contributing to the kingdom, hence why there are so many princesses and often a princess version of a regular pony. Being a princess is just kind of having a very important job. Princess Silver Rain handles the rain, Princess Twinkle Star handles the shooting stars, Princess Golden Light transport the sunbeams to the land and Princess Crystal makes sure the future isn't tampered with (that's why she has a crystal ball! :D ) and that the natural magic of the land flows as it should. Things like that.
ladywaterfall.tumblr.com

Offline SaelaVe

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2013, 04:42:58 AM »
In my headcanon - which resolves around G2 and the Friendship Gardens (and the cloud-castle which can be seen in the artwork) -  the title of Princess is something you earn for doing things contributing to the kingdom, hence why there are so many princesses and often a princess version of a regular pony. Being a princess is just kind of having a very important job. Princess Silver Rain handles the rain, Princess Twinkle Star handles the shooting stars, Princess Golden Light transport the sunbeams to the land and Princess Crystal makes sure the future isn't tampered with (that's why she has a crystal ball! :D ) and that the natural magic of the land flows as it should. Things like that.

Ooo I like that. That's a very well though-out story. ^_^
"I like being weird.  Weird's all I've got.  That and my sweet style."

:rainbow: Instagram :rainbow:

Offline Roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2013, 04:54:56 AM »
Your a TF fan too! SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!

Kay a few  weird head cannons....
1) Equestria is part of the galactic community at large.. and every once in a while all of the royalty has to go to the galatic council meetings.
2) At one of these Celestia met someone she Fell in love with for the first time in all of her 1000 years. But Since he and her are So radically different she can never have a romance with him so that's why she always seems kinda sad to me.
3) The him in question was Optimus Prime.(TF prime version... so no elita-1 that i know of)
4) In the equestria girls universe where hasbro has admitted that there are other hasbro characters that have human persona's, Principal Celestia and one of her Librarians Orion Pax, are a couple.

Yah i know....I told you they were WEIRD!! :blush:
hehe!

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2013, 05:14:09 AM »
I was wondering what "decepticon" meant...o3o

Offline Roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2013, 05:18:56 AM »
I was wondering what "decepticon" meant...o3o
Hasbro should give some of us on here stock... due to the amount of hasbro merchandise we own :lmao:

Online Epona

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2013, 05:39:06 AM »
one ive had for a while is that g1 minty and ice crystal are g3 minty's parents *ice crystal because the colors and the snow/winter theme* . g3 minty is now the mother of twist in g4. i mean, both love peppermint and have funny sounding speech. now, who the FATHER is i have yet to decide, but its probably someone with a tan coat or red hair. :p

It could be any old pony I guess.

I love crossing gens! I've decided that G1 Twilight is actually G4 Twilight's grandmother, that G1 Posey is G4 Fluttershy's grandmother, etc. The only exception is Applejack, whose mother in a portrait in one episode looked too much like G1 Blossom to me. :>

G1 cotton candy is pinkie pies grandmother.
G1 Glory is G4 raritys grandmother
G1 sunlight and G1 firefly are rainbow dash`s grandmothers

Love the one about Dashie's grandmas!
I'm the same way with Glory and Sparkler being Rarity's grandmothers. :D
Yes I forgot about sparkler being her other grandma.
And g1 Up Up And Away is pinkie pies other grandma

[/quote]

G1 Snuzzle and G1 Bubbles are muffin pony`s grandmothers
G1 Majesty is Shining Armours(and Twilight sparkles)  grandfather (majesty is a boy to me)
G1 Dancing butterflies is Fluttershy`s other grandmother (Posey)

I wish I had all these ponies so I could take pictures of the G4`s with their G1 grandparents

What portrait has G4 applejacks mother in it? pic? Maybe G4 Apple jack is named after her great grandmother G1 apple jack?

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2013, 06:24:04 AM »

Offline starflyer425

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2013, 07:05:32 AM »
i just thought of something. if baby ember in g1 is the origin of the cutie mark crusaders (according to Lauren), namely applebloom, could this mean SHE is their mom? i mean, getting your cutie mark late does run in the family... and look at the picture! purple with pink hair. if thats the case, maybe the blue pony in the photo is lucky the stallion.  :blink:

Avatar credit to BotchanMLP on DeviantArt, and the Starflyer equestria girl is by LordBlumiere here on the arena!

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2013, 09:53:54 AM »
i just thought of something. if baby ember in g1 is the origin of the cutie mark crusaders (according to Lauren), namely applebloom, could this mean SHE is their mom? i mean, getting your cutie mark late does run in the family... and look at the picture! purple with pink hair. if thats the case, maybe the blue pony in the photo is lucky the stallion.  :blink:

That could definitely be a possibility, too! :o

You know what I wanna see more of? The CMC and Ember being bros.

Online Epona

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2013, 10:59:08 AM »

hmmmm i like your thinking.

And thanks for the pic

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal