collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Miraculous Ladybug: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir Contains spoilers  (Read 68072 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir Contains spoilers
« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2019, 03:23:52 PM »
Finally got around to watching Animaestro.

So 2 minutes in and I'm like

Spoiler
Wait a minute. A few eps ago she convinced her family she was in love with CN and her Dad went crazy over it and now they all know she is in love with Adrien? Do they think she's shallow or is the continuity that bad??

Four minutes in and I'm like...

Spoiler
Thomas Astruc? Seriously? XD

Six minutes in and I'm like...

Spoiler
Adrien doesn't need a Chinese teacher. He needs a Japanese teacher. That pronunciation was horrible. And then Gabriel made arigatou sound like a type of cake. I guess the Tsurugi family are really polite o.o.

On another note, that stamp of Tsurugi-san's doesn't say Tsurugi. Pretty sure at this point it says woman, which seems an odd choice...? Esp. since the characters on the kwami box are accurate for miracle - did someone just have a spasm this episode?

So yeah. Overall.

Spoiler
They clearly had so much fun with this episode. I actually don't think Marinette & Chloe teaming up is surprising. They have moved closer to that with Queen Bee...but also Marinette is not perfect and can be manipulated by her emotions.

The dinosaur XDXDXD

So transforming into Ladybug also means having your hair restyled. Good to know.

Wow, Gabriel has got really reckless o.O. Running through the streets yelling no? That beats the train toilet!

It was a fun episode though :D

Now for ep 7...Oblivio...

Spoiler
Oh boy. I already love this episode.
Although I see toilets are going to be an ongoing theme of this season.

Marinette "the good news is...the bad news is..." <3.

Even though it was predictable how it ended up, I still really like it. It feels like a prequel for what will eventually (after much more drama) happen. Also we learned something new about akumatising, although I admit I don't really believe the premise behind Oblivio. Not that I am complaining. This is my favourite ep of season 3 so far.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 04:18:06 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2019, 04:50:56 PM »
Oblivio...
Spoiler

That was so cute!! I really like the break in structure, too. It's sad all that development technically never happened, but it was a really fun episode! My favorite so far!

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2019, 02:10:23 PM »
Finally got around to watching Animaestro.

So yeah. Overall.

Spoiler
They clearly had so much fun with this episode. I actually don't think Marinette & Chloe teaming up is surprising. They have moved closer to that with Queen Bee...but also Marinette is not perfect and can be manipulated by her emotions.

The dinosaur XDXDXD

So transforming into Ladybug also means having your hair restyled. Good to know.

Wow, Gabriel has got really reckless o.O. Running through the streets yelling no? That beats the train toilet!

It was a fun episode though :D

Spoiler
I couldn’t believe Gabriel did that either. I wonder if we’ll see him getting even more reckless as the season goes on.

Oblivio

Spoiler
I also loved this episode. I think it’s my favorite  episode so far. :lovey: I like how it highlighted how well Marinette and Adrien can work together without being Ladybug and Cat Noir and seeing them interact without Marinette getting nervous was great.
I was surprised that Tiki and Plagg also lost their memories as I figured they would be the ones trying to get Marinette and Adrien to remember who they were.

I think even thought they forgot everything that happened that their true feelings for each other will resurface again.

Marinette calling Master Fu “Mister Turtle” was funny. :lol:

I’m not sure why we’re seeing so many toilet scenes this season :lol:

Ponyfan

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2019, 05:45:27 PM »
Spoiler
Some other things that just occurred...

Hawkmoth saying that their secret love will be their downfall. Is he going to use that knowledge in future attacks on them? I guess he knows because of the not so subtle kiss that Alya not so subtly posted up everywhere, but anyhow...

Also, Adrien's box costume. That tickled me. When I was four I had a costume like that, a cat costume, made out of cardboard boxes for a playschool party. So amused me.

With that, though, for the first time in this ep both Marinette without transforming and Adrien did the "seeing meaningful objects" thing.

I'm not sure whether they've said their skill names without them automatically releasing in the past, too. I feel like they have, but maybe not...?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2019, 05:28:15 AM »
They were pics of backpacks with their symbols.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2019, 06:58:27 AM »
They were pics of backpacks with their symbols.

I'm sorry that I didn't get to see them. They sound really cute. I've noticed Hot Topic is carrying some Miraculous items online but from the reviews the quality is really bad on most of them.

Spoiler
Some other things that just occurred...

Hawkmoth saying that their secret love will be their downfall. Is he going to use that knowledge in future attacks on them? I guess he knows because of the not so subtle kiss that Alya not so subtly posted up everywhere, but anyhow...

Also, Adrien's box costume. That tickled me. When I was four I had a costume like that, a cat costume, made out of cardboard boxes for a playschool party. So amused me.

With that, though, for the first time in this ep both Marinette without transforming and Adrien did the "seeing meaningful objects" thing.

I'm not sure whether they've said their skill names without them automatically releasing in the past, too. I feel like they have, but maybe not...?

Spoiler
It did seem like Hawkmoth was more aware of Ladybug and Cat Noir's feelings for each other in this episode than usual. He must have known when he saw the picture Alya posted that their memories will still erased at that point. I think this is the first time that the magic ladybugs haven't been used immediately after defeating an akumatized villain. It's also the first time we've seen two people be akumatized in to one villain.

I loved Adrien's  box costume too. :) Even without his super powers he still wanted to help Marinette.  Gabriel is getting closer to finding out Adrien is Cat Noir At this point I'm not sure how Cat Blanc can end without Gabriel finding out but there'll probably be some kind of twist that will keep Adrien's identity secret from Gabriel a little longer.

I've been wondering how Adrien hasn't figured out that Gabriel never answers his phone when there's an akumatized villain around. I know Gabriel is pretty distant to Adrien and Adrien is used to his father being too busy to talk to him but wouldn't Adrien begin to see a pattern?

I don't remember if they've said Lucky Charm or Cataclysm without it automatically summoning their power before either but that would tie in to the idea that once they've said it, it can't be reversed.

Also Marinette and Adrien struggling so hard to open the elevator and Tiki and Plagg just fly out  and Tiki presses the button to open the door. :lol:

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2019, 04:04:59 PM »
I loved the video. I wish I was that talented.

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2019, 03:44:41 PM »
It looks like the next new episode will be "Silencer" instead of "Bakerix"

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 07, 2019, 07:25:10 PM »
A new episode is up "Silencer"

Ponyfan

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #116 on: April 08, 2019, 10:10:25 AM »
It's a Luka one right? Maybe I'll watch it w subtitles at school tomorrow. Im hoping for something with character development...

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 08, 2019, 03:34:16 PM »
Yes, it's a Luka episode. I'm hoping to get a chance to watch it later this week.

Ponyfan

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 08, 2019, 04:21:23 PM »
I watched it in French. Didn't see an English sub version, so I probably came away with about 85% of what was going on. At least, the following...

Spoiler
Don't like the Luka Marinette pairing. I like Luka, but no thank you. Definitely two declarations of love, but Marinette should be more bothered than happy if she really is in love with Adrien. From Oblivio to this one seems a bit odd...

I think I got one of the french jokes - langues aux chats...

Rose should not sing. Ever. Please. No.

XY was a waste of space character in his previous outing. Now again. But the cardboard outfit look is kind of catching on, like the toilet theme (yes, she hides in a toilet, again...). And Adrien was in a cardboard kitty suit last week. Now XY is in one...

Otherwise the overall story was kind of predictable and somehow lacking somewhere? Maybe I missed the key points but while Silencer's abilities were interesting, it just seemed...too easy?

Ladybug and Chat's text conversations were amusing though...

Will probably watch it again when there's an English version to fill in the gaps.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2019, 10:03:53 AM »
I didn't realize that an English version isn't posted yet. Some of the one on YouTube that claim to be the English dub are really the French version. I guess I'll have to wait a little longer to watch this one.

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal