collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Did You Buy a Mimic Recently? HELP NEEDED... UPDATE :)  (Read 4657 times)

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Re: Did You Buy a Mimic Recently? HELP NEEDED... UPDATE :)
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2016, 12:58:12 PM »
I would have forwarded to the buyer. I would not have sent it back to the seller.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2016, 02:29:47 PM »
Wow, it was rude of the seller not to reimburse you for shipping.  They should have been grateful their lost pony ended up with someone who would do the right thing instead of lying about getting Mimic.

Anyway, you're awesome.  :)
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2016, 03:40:16 PM »
It is more than rude that the seller ignored your request for shipping money to send to the correct buyer. If I had been them, I'd be bending over backwards to do everything possible to be accommodating to you since you are helping them out big-time!!!

Agreed.

Gosh, this reminds me of when i once had my hands on Oakly the moose. I bought off a lady selling (her) private vintage toy collection - I laid out all the ponies I wanted in front of her and made a fair offer that she accepted. I was so happy. Two or three days later she texted me asking if I had one called Oakly and could she have it back as it was her daughter's childhood pony!? I was devastated - on one hand she saw and agreed to sell what was in front of her - but then would I be an ass for not returning the pony? (providing her excuse was true? To this day i wonder what the hell were her 'daughter's' ponies doing there in a box she had to sell?) I ended up taking it back but I've been bitter about it and the way she handled it ever since.

Well done you for your integrity, Stormy.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2016, 04:24:13 AM »
You did the right thing Stormy :hug:  - the sellers reaction is really annoying and disappointing though!  :mad:

Quote from: bluerose9978

It is more than rude that the seller ignored your request for shipping money to send to the correct buyer. If I had been them, I'd be bending over backwards to do everything possible to be accommodating to you since you are helping them out big-time!!!

This!! ^^ :nod:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2016, 06:42:01 AM »
You did the right thing Stormy :hug:  - the sellers reaction is really annoying and disappointing though!  :mad:

Quote from: bluerose9978

This!! ^^ :nod:

Agree 100% with ALL of this! :)
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2016, 11:21:57 AM »
Thank you everyone for your replies!  I can say (as was stated prior) that my decision was made prior to posting this thread, and I did send the pony to it's rightful owner.  I would never have done any differently.

I did not, however, send the pony back to the seller.  I asked for the buyer's address and forwarded it.  This seller, however, completely ignored my request for shipping money which I found disappointing and somewhat rude.

Anyhow, it was all in good fun I suppose to post this as a "what would you do?" thing.  Thank you all for your responses!

WOW- that was incredibly rude and horrible of them!  I can't believe they shorted you the shipping you sent to fix THEIR mistake!

I probably would have required that they send the shipping money before I mailed the pony- but I guess if it was just a couple bucks, who knows.

Still, super rude seller. 

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2016, 04:49:17 PM »
How weird of the seller not to pay you for shipping :(  You'd think they'd be concerned about their feedback, and making sure the true owner got their purchase, especially for a more expensive item!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 04:52:25 PM by daffodil101 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal