Pony Talk > Off Topic

The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3

<< < (2/358) > >>

BlackCurtains:
Ugh, another headache and a weird one too. It's mainly around my eyes and the bridge of my nose. I'll have to look that up.

I can't sleep. I'm worried about my dad and my neighbor is throwing furniture around or whatever it is she does over there.

Beth3346:
up too late for work stuff. i made myself a pumpkin latte though. hopefully it will be good. it's too hot to drink ATM

Taffeta:
Trying to figure out what's up with my dragon tree, as it has some brown/dry tips on two of his stems. I'm thinking that it might be lack of water because even though we water on a schedule, with the heat we've had this year it's more than possible. It could also be too much light for the same reason. I'm going to keep a close eye on it for a while, and see if it improves.

BlackCurtains:
My cat is refusing to eat :huh: Not totally, she's still eating her dry food and treats she can't get enough of, but she won't eat her wet food. I know she wants a different flavor. There are only three flavors left and one she's decided she doesn't like anymore, but she was eating the other two. Now this is the third day in a row she hasn't eaten breakfast (well, it's still early, hopefully she'll eat it today).

Her medicine for her arthritis is in her breakfast though and if she doesn't eat it, she's not getting the medicine. I can't really tell if these pills are working or not either. She still sometimes drags her back legs a little and she absolutely doesn't like her hips touched. The bottle is almost out and I don't know if I should get another one or not. It's $17. Money is going to be extra tight because DCF cut off my EBT.

Heart Of Midnight:

--- Quote from: BlackCurtains on August 29, 2022, 04:52:36 AM ---My cat is refusing to eat :huh: Not totally, she's still eating her dry food and treats she can't get enough of, but she won't eat her wet food. I know she wants a different flavor. There are only three flavors left and one she's decided she doesn't like anymore, but she was eating the other two. Now this is the third day in a row she hasn't eaten breakfast (well, it's still early, hopefully she'll eat it today).

Her medicine for her arthritis is in her breakfast though and if she doesn't eat it, she's not getting the medicine. I can't really tell if these pills are working or not either. She still sometimes drags her back legs a little and she absolutely doesn't like her hips touched. The bottle is almost out and I don't know if I should get another one or not. It's $17. Money is going to be extra tight because DCF cut off my EBT.

--- End quote ---

It's so miserable with cats when they stop eating…  :( Do you give her some nutritional paste? It might help in these situations, if only the cat agrees to eat it or you manage to put it in her mouth… :huh: The cat would get at least a little more nutrients with it. But, I don't know how expensive it is...?
Hopefully the cat's appetite will soon return to normal! :hug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version