collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Worst thing you've combed out  (Read 1071 times)

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
Re: Worst thing you've combed out
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2014, 01:20:23 PM »
Wow- cat poo, dog poo, mouse poo, rotten fruit and chocolate, dead bugs???  :freak:  I don't know if I could handle that.  Dead bugs would be doable, but I draw the line at excrement.

I think the worst thing I've had to deal with has been really bad tangles. 
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2014, 01:23:51 PM »
I had a Bubbles and Pinwheel with mold in their hair, Suprise with (I think) syrup drips in her hair, a random other g1 with melted rubber bands in her hair, and another g1 with a dead moth in her mane :( gross!! But the cat poop and mouse pee take the cake here. Super gross!!!!!
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

Offline RainbowAlicorn999

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2014, 02:05:24 PM »
Dirt, glue, dried mud and dust... Not as bad as dead bugs though...  :blink:

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2014, 02:59:57 PM »
Wow, I feel lucky reading this thread! I've yet to deal with any kind of biological hazards in my ponies... Secondhand has only given me a little dirt, some mild greasiness, and two ponies which were rusted from the tips of their ears to the bottom of the toes. Trying to get the darkened marks out of the plugs and roots of the mane is rather difficult. A few of my deboxed G4s have had glue in their manes and tails, and a good number of my EQGs have had shocking ratnests, but that's more annoying than gross.

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2014, 03:59:23 AM »
I'd have to say it was my experience with a recent G1 bait pony I tried turning into a custom... It's not really what I had to brush out.... but more what I had to wash out of her body that leaked into her hair. Whoever had her before me liked to store things inside the pony in question.

Rotten Fruit and God-knows-how-old chocolate. It had the smell of horror when I opened her up... Luckily, I cleaned her up good and let her sit out with lots of fabreeze and cleaning products.
This ^^^ Is OMG! worse than dead anything to me! I can do puke, poo, pee, but food??? That's rotten?! Oh....Just freaking Gross
 :drunk: This pony would of hit the hands of my husband for sure! Even after it was clean I still would not be able to look at it the same way! I will throw out dishes if someone dosnt rinse them off good enough in the sink, or they go bad in fridge. My Husband has learned the hard way with his wallet  :blush: To keep the fridge clean and the sink  :blush:
Having a girly moment & squirming my arms in ewwwwww!!  :ack:
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal