collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Airbrush users!  (Read 211 times)

Refrain

• Trade Count: (0)
Airbrush users!
« on: June 29, 2014, 03:37:46 AM »
I would like to see your working stations (/places)! How do you arrange you space and do you have some special equipments? (I've used airbrush once at school many years ago and we had some strange vacuum desk and we had to use masks while airbrushing.)
I've been thinking about getting an airbrush if it's possible to get one in a flat.

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
Re: Airbrush users!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 05:53:58 PM »
My husband converted the closet in our kitchen into what we simply refer to as The Nook.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We live in a finished basement apartment that has a full kitchen, but no stove (long story), so the kitchen is pretty much my workshop.  The closet is a small one under the stairs that lead up to my mother's half of the house.  Mr. CoinOp simply tacked up and old sheet over the walls, then stacked two giant plastic bins for a stand, and covered those with another sheet.  It's a little cramped in there at times, and a bit loud when the compressor kicks on and scares my near to death, but it works.

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Airbrush users!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 06:42:41 PM »
My workspace is any well-ventilated area (usually the garage); I use the box from the air compressor to prevent paint from spraying in all directions, and lay newspaper on the ground beneath and nearby. Pretty basic. :)
Mimic on MLPTP

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal