collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

What color combination should I use to rehair TAF Buttons?

Tea Rose (pale pink) and Virgin Snow (white)
Tea Rose, Virgin Snow, and Key Lime (bright green)
Old Bubblegum (bright pink)
Other - please post

Author Topic: TAF Buttons Alt Rehair Poll  (Read 473 times)

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
TAF Buttons Alt Rehair Poll
« on: July 17, 2012, 05:49:17 PM »
I've been working on restoring a TAF Buttons. Her tail washer exploded in a rusty mess and her body has had several de-rusting treatments. It was so bad that when I started boiling her to soften her neck glue, the rust started oozing through her mane plug holes :( So she not only had horrible tail rust, she had mane rust too! I ended up needing to take out her whole mane because there were chunks of rust stuck to the glue, and I've decided to rehair her with different colors. I'm just not feeling Atomic Turquoise now that I have the chance to pick anything. My first thought was to do mostly Tea Rose (pale pink) with small white stripes and a few tiny Key Lime stripes. Or just the Tea Rose and white. Old Bubblegum would be cool too, I think. But I'd love some suggestions for other options too!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
Re: TAF Buttons Alt Rehair Poll
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 07:35:04 PM »
I like the pink and white.  I look forward to see her done.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Xaniss

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 12:40:13 AM »
Pink and white sounds nice, it matches her symbols too! Just me, but as a suggestion maybe a 'softer' white than virgin snow though - it is quite stark when paired with tea rose. But that's just my two bob - you so need to post pics when you're done though! :D

Offline mondfee

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 12:33:23 AM »
Wow, a TAF Buttons! Your choice of pink, white and key lime sounds great to me, I'm sure it would suit her!
I've always been a fan of the 4-colour-haired ponies, so maybe I'd throw in some purple as well. Or use both pinks, Tea Rose and Bubblegum, along with the white and key lime. (opinion of a noob :-) )
I'm currently thinking of a colour scheme for TE Party Time, I got her with completely rusted tail & mane, and lots of rust inside (ewwww). I thought of combining purple, yellowy orange, green, and maybe white or turquoise, but haven't decided yet...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see your rehaired Buttons!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal