collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC Petite Petunia Update: 5/20 G3 Euros exclusives and Breezies.  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
I have a feeling that Day Lilly had a weird release. Something about how her name is spelt reminds me. Pretty sure she was sold in Canada or something? Not quite remembering but I think she's the one I don't have because of that limited issue. Maybe she was also in the States in some places but there's something funny about her release, I'm sure. Maybe look into that.

I'm no G3 expert but I don't think any of the others are super rare.

Day Lily came with a balloon and Sweet Breeze and there was 1 specific shop chain that sold them over here in NL. In better days that shop had a lot of exclusive G3 stuff comparing to the regular toy shops. So yeah quite limited spread.
And some exclusives were also at UK ponycon assuming they were also sold over there. Snippity Snap is the most difficult to find and highly wanted.

That's interesting. I knew she had a very limited release (Day Lilly, I mean). I have quite a few of the sets sold over here with a Breezie companion, but I don't think that one got here. She's still the only one I'm missing iirc.

I knew about Snippety Snap, but that wasn't one of them in OP's post, so I didn't mention her. The only extra I ever had I gifted to someone, so I have no idea what kind of price she makes now anyway xD.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal