collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay bidder problem  (Read 1746 times)

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay bidder problem
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2012, 07:44:35 AM »
He does seem strange. What kind of feedback does he have? I mean he could be a genuine bidder just being a "strange" person, as in having some sort of condition..? Not sure what is the politically correct word.

Not strange. In the model horse breyer hobby world, we call this a tire kicker.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2012, 08:55:53 AM »
Oh Hathor, you are being so nice :) If it were me I'd have just opened some whoopass, quoted my payment policy very firmly, and told him to pay now or GTFO. So, that said, you are certainly not being unreasonable thinking that 3 weeks is too long to wait. 3 weeks is too long for anyone to wait. If you can't pay within the timeline required (as listed in the auction) then you should not bid

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2012, 09:04:36 AM »
The problem is I need to give him the 7 days - I wouldnt feel fair otherwise; after which does ebay not permit another 7 to 10 days for the buyer to pay if I open a NPB?

You have 4 days after auction ends to open a non paying case unless you stated you accept longer time. Then once it's opened, they have 4 days to pay before you can close it.  Hope everything works out!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2012, 02:09:50 PM »
Oh Hathor, you are being so nice :) If it were me I'd have just opened some whoopass, quoted my payment policy very firmly, and told him to pay now or GTFO. So, that said, you are certainly not being unreasonable thinking that 3 weeks is too long to wait. 3 weeks is too long for anyone to wait. If you can't pay within the timeline required (as listed in the auction) then you should not bid

Lol thanks NoD! That made me giggle about the whole thing...*knuckles under and heads back to ebay for battle*
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2012, 04:27:24 AM »
I would start the non payer process immediately after the seven days you promised him run out. See how he reacts to that. As he doesn't seem to understand what you are telling him, maybe he will get it when ebay messages him as well... (here's to hoping!!)

He does seem strange. What kind of feedback does he have? I mean he could be a genuine bidder just being a "strange" person, as in having some sort of condition..? Not sure what is the politically correct word.

Not strange. In the model horse breyer hobby world, we call this a tire kicker.

Lol,  tire kicker. Do you add it to your sales ads as well? "No tire kickers please"  :lol:
-

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal