Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Teens react to my little pony: friendship is magic!

(1/5) > >>

CrystalCrown:
im having trouble starting new topics already.... but anyways,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzozSSGETJo&feature=g-all-u&context=G21560ddFAAAAAAAAAAA
lol XD their reactions are so random but i find them funny

ZettaMomo:
Interesting watch. Sadly it felt like there was a bit of negativity among the teenagers in the video.
(I also did not like how they made it seem like only guys could be bronies. /shrug/)

In my high school I don't know many people who watch FiM. Besides me I only know 4 people (one of which is my boyfriend) who currently watch it. There may be more in my school, but I really don't know.  Most of my friends don't watch the show, but they do think that it is cute and are not bothered by the fact that I watch it.
 :silly:
I think most people who do not watch the show don't understand it? At least that is how I felt before I started watching FiM. I asked myself "Why would a bunch of men like this show?" I decided one day I would watch it and I have been hooked since then. I think the concept of grown men and women liking show that is intended for little girls confuses people so they brush it off as "weird" or that "those people need a life".

That's just my opinion~

ppufi:
I was really hoping teens my own age would be more open to the show; they're just reinforcing gender stereotypes. :( I normally love Teens React, but this bothered me.  Especially since you can't get a good perception of MLP:FiM from the theme song.

CrystalCrown:

--- Quote from: ppufi on January 15, 2012, 11:02:06 AM ---I was really hoping teens my own age would be more open to the show; they're just reinforcing gender stereotypes. :( I normally love Teens React, but this bothered me.  Especially since you can't get a good perception of MLP:FiM from the theme song.

--- End quote ---
exactly, i wonder why they didnt just show them an episode (or even just part of an episode) instead of just the intro.

Diamond:
I know my daughter has several kids in her classes that like the show.  She is not super fond of it so she stays out of the discussion though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version