collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Found a bad seller on ebay - kacpi24421 , just want to warn others  (Read 2573 times)

Truly

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello ponies, i had a recent negative experience with a seller on ebay, i never recieved the item and they never responded to my messages and i had to get a refund from ebay. such a shame thoughm i would've really liked the pony!
also if you see a mystery mini Lyra pony with bon bon/sweetie drops eyes and symbols, its probably the same person trying to rip someone else off. here i thought i won an awesome error hybrid pony! how silly am i.
if it's ok to, i can post the name to warn others to steer clear.

it's fine to post the name. now that you have done so I have added  it to the title of this thread for you so that others can see it more easily ~ XX Ringlets :heart:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 05:05:50 AM by Ringlets »

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Found a bad seller on ebay, just want to warn others
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 02:08:44 AM »
You can certainly post the Ebay name. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Truly

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 02:20:53 AM »
Thanks Loa, the seller was kacpi24421

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 05:03:34 AM »
Thanks for the heads up :bigups: I'm sorry you had a bad experience with this seller though!  :(  :hug:  hopefully others will avoid them too. I'll add the ID to the title of the thread for you so people will see it better

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Truly

Re: Found a bad seller on ebay - kacpi24421 , just want to warn others
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 08:54:58 PM »
Thanks for the heads up :bigups: I'm sorry you had a bad experience with this seller though!  :(  :hug:  hopefully others will avoid them too. I'll add the ID to the title of the thread for you so people will see it better

Thanks ringlets :) I just really don't want for anyone else here to stress for more than two months like I had to! Stay safe and stress free everyone :heart:

Truly

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 01:57:16 AM »
Well today was a strange turn of events, my Lyra error pony actually arrived today after 4 months... Is there anything I have to do with this case now that she has arrived? I really don't know what to do... EBay decided the case in my favour because the seller would not reply to anyone, and it did not arrive in time... Plus I think the seller has dissapeared from eBay completely or at least abandoned that account... I never left any feedback because it wouldn't work and it didn't matter to leave feedback... What do I do???
This is quite the run around with this pony! She's super cute though

Edit: forgot to mention on eBay it was listed with "no returns" accepted, sorry about all this I've just never had this happen is all!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 02:59:56 AM by Truly »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 05:03:09 AM »
wow that pony sure took her time arriving! :wow: :faint:  still I'm glad that you finally got her in the end :bigups:  :hug:
Have you tried to contact the seller via ebay?  :what: or you can try using their paypal addy to send them a message.

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Truly

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 05:26:48 AM »
wow that pony sure took her time arriving! :wow: :faint:  still I'm glad that you finally got her in the end :bigups:  :hug:
Have you tried to contact the seller via ebay?  :what: or you can try using their paypal addy to send them a message.
Hey ringlets :) thanks for your response, I'm not sure what I'm meant to say though? Just to let them know it arrived? I'm not sure I should even offer sending the money again as I did indeed get her after a long time because it was eBay that refunded me the money I paid and they ignored eBay...
Edit: sorry if I sound bad I just really don't want anymore stress from this is all
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 07:45:38 AM by Truly »

Truly

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2015, 07:47:39 PM »
Sorry if I'm being annoying or sounding not nice I really don't meant to be, I'm just at a loss for what to do here? Do I offer to send the money back? Just let them know it arrived? I am really pleased to have the pony after all this though and never left bad feedback (don't like doing it heh) and also it's far to late to leave any. Sorry if I sound completely moronic with not knowing what to say,( I'm just not in a good state of mind and I'm not making much sense, I do hope I coming through clearly and not rude!)

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2015, 07:12:04 PM »
Well today was a strange turn of events, my Lyra error pony actually arrived today after 4 months... Is there anything I have to do with this case now that she has arrived? I really don't know what to do... EBay decided the case in my favour because the seller would not reply to anyone, and it did not arrive in time... Plus I think the seller has dissapeared from eBay completely or at least abandoned that account... I never left any feedback because it wouldn't work and it didn't matter to leave feedback... What do I do???

Edit: forgot to mention on eBay it was listed with "no returns" accepted, sorry about all this I've just never had this happen is all!

It is hard to know what to do! I had a weird case once with me being the seller and the buyer never accepting the pony I sent; it got sent back, but they never complained or asked for a refund. It was pretty weird. After trying to contact them, I ended up just refunding them through PayPal (still no response after that). Does the seller in your case still have an Ebay account?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 07:13:56 PM by Haruna »

Truly

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2015, 08:36:03 PM »

It is hard to know what to do! I had a weird case once with me being the seller and the buyer never accepting the pony I sent; it got sent back, but they never complained or asked for a refund. It was pretty weird. After trying to contact them, I ended up just refunding them through PayPal (still no response after that). Does the seller in your case still have an Ebay account?
Hey haruna, oh wow that was one weird case you had! The eBay account exists, but there is no activity whatsoever like it's been abandoned for months now, no new feedback, no items for sale, and nothing being purchased by the seller from other members.

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2015, 12:34:33 AM »
Did you get to see when the package was actually sent?

Truly

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2015, 01:47:23 AM »
Did you get to see when the package was actually sent?
Hey moonflower, I'll have to check as I still have the package in my room (I'm out from my house currently)

Also, I went to go see if I could message the seller and let them know she arrived, but there's no way to contact them! The button on eBay is gone and still no activity on the account, very empty...

Truly

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2015, 06:28:36 AM »
The stamps on the package look like they say it was sent around the sale date I bought the pony if I'm reading it correctly
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 06:30:26 AM by Truly »

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2015, 06:35:15 AM »
I had something like this happen to me a year or so ago with a non-pony item. I bought something from Japan and it didn't arrive after about 6 weeks or so. Post from Japan is usually pretty quick, so I asked the seller whether it had been sent or if there were any issues. No communication from the seller (I tried emailing in English and in Japanese so there's no risk it was a language barrier). Anyhow, I asked ebay and they decided in my favour to refund me the amount for the item.

Two weeks later the item arrived. I got in touch with ebay and said to them that I wanted to send the money back to the seller for the item. They said they'd get in touch with him and ask him to contact me with the right info to do that - and they copied me in on the email they sent to him. He never responded though. A year on, still hasn't ><. So I have the item but couldn't re-pay for it.

Can you ask Ebay to put you in touch with the seller or ask them to contact the seller through their system like I did? It might not work, but it might..?

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal