collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Unable to buy from plaything-good  (Read 675 times)

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Unable to buy from plaything-good
« on: November 07, 2013, 06:25:58 AM »
Sorry, the seller is not accepting bids or offers from you at this time.
This may occur for various reasons. For example, the seller might have a limit for the amount of items that can be purchased within a given time
This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.
You are unable to bid on or buy this item because:
If I try to bid on or buy items from eBay user plaything-good, I get one of those errors. The same has been true historically of user magical-wealthy88 as well. I've messaged them, but neither seems to know why this might be the case, and the eBay Answer Center was totally unhelpful. Anyone here have any ideas? I'm in the US, which they say that they ship to...

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to buy from plaything-good
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 06:41:55 AM »
Do you have any unpaid item strikes on your account?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 06:44:41 AM »
Do you have a PO box? That's caused some trouble for me in the past.

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 06:51:35 AM »
A few weeks ago I noticed they cancelled a BIN auction after I had bought Mrs Cake. I never received her and they gave me a refund after I contacted them. I thought at first they may have just wanted to increase their prices but now I'm wondering if they have some supply or other problems. So possibly, it may not be your fault. I can't tell you any more than that but personally I wouldn't buy from them again. It's an awful tease when they say they are selling something you want I'm sure!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Violet CLM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 09:24:05 AM »
No PO box.

Do you have any unpaid item strikes on your account?
Not that I know of... doing a search for what that meant turned up something called a Buyer Requirements Activity Log, though, which I guess would be a good thing to point them to. Nice!

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 05:22:45 AM »
as Artemesia Floc says, stay away from them. they can be nothing but problems in the end.  i got the same thing too from them and other sellers and i heard ages back that they are actually all the same seller using multiple user names, its like ebay seller spam so if you had problems with one most likely you have had problems with a dozen of them without knowing.
i had terrible problems from one seller, really bad so placed bad feed back on them, then i think they blocked me and from all they other seller user names they use on ebay  or at least  i have a sneaky suspicion that is what has happened, i saw some awesome g4 keychains and couldn't bid on any of them.
it just sounds dodgy cos the usa is the first place they send and nz is usually the last :) or they think we are part of australia so we get missed quite a bit  :(
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 05:26:08 AM by shabbychicdee »

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Violet CLM

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 09:37:33 AM »
I doubt not that there are some multiple accounts involved, but no, I've never had any problems with any of them besides my current inability to bid or buy, nor have they ever reported any problems with me. The item I want is routinely going for $2 or less, which really isn't much to gamble on... if anyone would be willing to order one and ship it to me instead, I'd be happy to send you 50 or 75 cents or something extra in thanks, if that's something the Arena allows. But it sounds like people are pretty wary of this seller, so I understand if no one's interested in helping me make a fool of myself.

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2013, 10:06:01 AM »
Sure, I'd be willing to help! I'm already gambling on them, so why not double down? PM me the url of the item and I'll give it a try.

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal