collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Re: Again trouble with DollyHair...  (Read 356 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Again trouble with DollyHair...
« on: December 29, 2012, 07:52:17 AM »
Well I appreciate this thread... is it something that, if we have someone ask us about using DH that we should mention this occurring? I wouldn't want others to send away their hard earned dollars and just be left hanging, but I also don't want to be the one who's running around talking "smack" about someone who's running a business...

But that's the issue.  She is NOT "running a business" - she is scamming by fraudulently accepting Paypal and then not shipping out products.  She is ignoring all forms of contact from her customers.  She posted false "business contact information".

I don't see how she is a "business".  I see that the community needs to be warned about her behavior immediately.

Pretend you went to Wal*Mart for a moment.  Pretend your cart is full.  You just paid, but the cashier takes your buggy and drives it into the back, behind doors you cannot pass and ignores your protests.  Are you going to call a store manager or the police regarding theft of your property?  Well, of COURSE you are! 

This situation is no different.  :( 

The mods are here to protect us, so please contact them whenever you have a problem! 

NEVER stand by, get stepped on, and think, "Well, that would make me  a really mean person cuz I might make (the member in question) look bad."  You might just save someone hundreds of dollars by saying something! 

And when/if things are resolved with troublesome transactions, the mods always post "progress updates" so it's clear to see which people get their obligations together with some organization and prompting, and which ones are clearly scammers. 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal