collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Resolved.  (Read 11454 times)

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Resolved.
« on: May 24, 2012, 12:53:00 PM »
Beware the user nurseglory. I found out through chatting that I'm not the only one that has been cheated by her, and hopefully the others will post here too to tell their stories.

Basically I got super excited on ebay when I found a G1 Barnacle and a G1 Tex that looked like they were in super good condition, near perfect and she was only asking $18 for Tex and $36 for Barnacle! Both were BUY NOW prices, so I was like "HELL YEAH!" and snapped them up.

Here are the pictures and description she listed for them:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Awesome right? ..... not so... First off took 2 to 3 weeks for her to ship the items out when she stated she ships within 3 days... yeah total bull there. but I waited patiently super excited to get my awesome conditioned ponies...

Well I just recieved them... and take a look:

Now Tex wasn't too horrible, but there were several things I noticed, not too upset, but still, not accurate. one note, I'm only using hair parted on the wrong side to prove it's not the same pony, I plan to fix it AFTER I get my money back if I end up getting to keep the pony. I'm sure as heck not fixing them up only to send them back to her for her to rip someone else off with.

But Barnacle... my god I paid $36 for this mess!

I've already sent her a message and I'm waiting to hear back from her, I'll let you all know what she's got to say if she ever responds to me, she's got 1-2 business days to respond, which means if I don't have a response by Monday (and that's being patient) I will be opening up a dispute with Ebay/Paypal

Alright so I've heard back from her at least on the Barnacle issue now. She stated that someone is trying to steal her identity so she can't use her paypal now because she's put it on hold. She did apologize to me and offered to refund me if I send the pony back. At this point my concern would be how I would get my refund. She said she'll refund me first and then I can send the pony back. I think she was assuming I wanted to send both of the ponies back, but I really only want to return Barnacle, so we'll see what happens from here.

We're working on it and I'll let you all know the results.

UPDATE: 5/26/12: I just got a message from her again, she said on Tuesday she's going to mail me a cash refund for Barnacle along with a return mailing label to send him back. I hope this isn't going to cause issues with Ebay if she decides to open up a case on me or something.... I hope this is not against Ebay policy, but she said her paypal was put on hold due to someone trying to steal her identity so she can't give me a refund through paypal.

Update 6/5/12: Well I guess she refunded me through paypal now today and told me to keep Barnacle, so as far as that goes I guess this is resolved.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 10:49:37 PM by Alatariel-Silimaure »

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Re: BEWARE Ebay member nurseglory (pics included)
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 12:57:57 PM »
Ok, I'm on mobile so will properly explain tomorrow, I bought a full set (minus one) of big brothers and most accessories for 268.42 pounds last year and was told- they were in 'good condition, a few marks here and there' well being a newbie to ponies, didn't know what cancer was, well they have cancer and regrind. I was totally ripped off. Will explain more tomorrow as mobile is hard to type on! X

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 01:03:40 PM »
WOW it looks like she used completely different ponies for the ebay photos, compared to what she sent you! I hope you are able to return them. There's no way that was accidental, she must have been purposely hiding the flaws in order to sell them.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Moondancer115

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 01:08:53 PM »
Omg I hate when this happens! Those picture surtenly arent hers!!!
She probably stole pictures from.someone else, cause the ponies you got doesn't look any near the ponies in the pictures.
You got ripped off! It makes me really mad that honest people get treaded like this. Sorry but had to vent about it!
I hope things will work out for you.
:hug:

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 01:10:18 PM »
I'm gonna say firstly, hair "parted on the wrong side" isn't a flaw - it's easily remedied by wetting the hair and re-setting it. :) Now if you're using that to prove that it's not the same pony - I agree, because it doesn't look like the same pony (unless this Nurse-Glory person said they would be washing out the curls before shipping). Hair doesn't usually re-set itself in transit. :/

And for Barnacle, that is DEFINITELY not the same pony, not even close. What gives?
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 01:12:02 PM »
I was just told by Icecrystalline on shout box that the picture she used of Barnacle is the exact came picture that was used a year ago for the one she bought from her.

@Moon: Oh trust me I'm not taking this laying down, if she doesn't respond disputes will be opened up and I will keep opening them until I annoy people into action. I will have my money back, and the only way she's getting those ponies back is if that's the only way I can get a refund, otherwise she can just bite the bullet and forget about getting the ponies back.

@Snapdragon: yes I"m using that to prove it's not the same pony. as I said I'm not as upset about Tex, but he has a scratch on his symbol and she clearly stated that he did not have a scratch. the hair is also not in the same condition that she states as being soft and silky, it was matted. That picture is actually AFTER I brushed his tail out and fixed it up some, but his hair is how I got it.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 01:15:41 PM »
Huh.  As far as I was aware NurseGlory has a great reputation.  Hopefully there was just some sort of big mix-up.  Hope you get it sorted!

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 01:18:46 PM »
not from what I've been hearing from several people on the arena. but we'll see what she does if she ever sends me a messege

RedheadedBeauty

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 01:19:25 PM »
Neither is the same pony unless she Photoshopped a few things out.

Tex actually has a couple of marks on him in the seller's picture that don't appear in your photos.
Barnacle has marks on him in your photos that are not in the seller's.

I say you got ripped off for sure and those ponies wont anywhere near those prices. *hugs* Sorry you're having such a problem.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 01:19:56 PM »
Sorry skeen, it isn't a mix up, she has ripped off several members - me being one of them :(

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 01:22:33 PM »
Neither is the same pony unless she Photoshopped a few things out.

Tex actually has a couple of marks on him in the seller's picture that don't appear in your photos.
Barnacle has marks on him in your photos that are not in the seller's.

I say you got ripped off for sure and those ponies wont anywhere near those prices. *hugs* Sorry you're having such a problem.
yup, I know, they're totally not the same ponies, and I'm fighting it no way am I going to just accept this :3

*hugs*

RedheadedBeauty

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 01:25:15 PM »
Good! I know you'll get something done even if you have to involve ebay because there is noway they can ignore those marks. Glad you have some hard evidence to back all of this up. Best of luck! Let us know what happens.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 01:28:04 PM »
I need to quickly say: Actually, thinking about it, the image may not be the same. I just can't be certain. although it looks similar, this was a year ago and I cannot entirely remember the image. I'm really sorry, it was stupid of me to jump to a conclusion when I cannot be certain.

Post Merge: May 24, 2012, 01:29:23 PM

He looks extremely similar but I cannot be sure, sorry! :(

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2012, 01:31:28 PM »
that's okay Ice! but I honestly wouldn't be surprised

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2012, 01:32:08 PM »
I think you did the right thing on messaging her first.  She deserves a chance to rectify the situation.   As Skeen mentioned I also was not aware of her being a bad seller.  She has been around for a long time.  I am hoping it is just a mix-up on her part.  Because they definitely are not as described or going by Barnacle even the same pony???

I would wait and see how she replies and take it from there.  I most definitely would be returning them for a full refund.  I understand you are completely upset but let's see how she handles the situation.  If she does not want to work with you then we have a problem.  :huh:   
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal