collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Grand Champions drafts wanted!!!  (Read 293 times)

SDstang

• Trade Count: (0)
Grand Champions drafts wanted!!!
« on: January 05, 2014, 11:19:18 AM »
Hey!

I am looking for any of the Grand Champion draft horses and their tack.  I am interested in almost any condition, and any of the tack or blankets that come with the drafts.  The horses typically range from $5-$10 for a adult depending on condition and if they have all their tack, and around $5 for a foal. The Gypsy Vanner can go for a bit more then that.  This is just what I have seen from buying on eBay as that seems to be the only place to find them.

I am looking to buy now! Please send me a PM if you have any or questions, and I don't mind wiggling on price a bit as I do want to be fair. I can't wait to make my collection grow, hopefully you guys can help :)

Sarah :)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Grand Champions drafts wanted!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 01:51:48 PM »
Oh the drafts are cute! I'm a bit attached to the few I have, but if you're interested in GC micro drafts I have those (least I think they are. I somewhat suspect they are knock offs, but they are close)
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

SDstang

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Grand Champions drafts wanted!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 03:27:08 PM »
Thanks Maddie, but I am only interested in the classic size. I understand it can be hard to part with a loved collectable, but if you change your mind I would be interested  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal