TCB > For Sale - For Auction

MIB and loose G3s, UPDATED LOOSE PONIES! 4/13/24

<< < (14/14)

Squirtsquirt:
I apologize I have been slacking with getting ponies done.  Just too much stuff everywhere and the holidays made it worse!  I am still going through them and I have gone through most of the accessories at this time.  I will keep matching things up and listing, so if you are interested in anyone, let me know!  Also, I don't always get my message notifications, so if you don't hear back in a day or two, shoot me an email at catsmeow_4_me @yahoo.com.  I don't mind and I get those notifications if I want them or not!  :biggrin:

Squirtsquirt:
We had some good sunlight today, so I got a bunch more of the loose G3s listed and priced.  Still have a few more, but I'm getting there!  I'll start matching up accessories, too, as I have more identified and ready to match up with their ponies.

Squirtsquirt:
I'm distracted with trying to get my collection ready for the MD pony meet in April, which is why the listings here have slowed to non-existent.  If anyone has any interest in someone I haven't fully described/priced, just let me know.  They are still nearby, just put on the back burner while I sort combs, brushes, picks, ribbons, accessories...all the fun of putting sets back together!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version