collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Equestria Girls  (Read 51208 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Equestria Girls
« Reply #285 on: February 02, 2015, 11:39:29 AM »

For those of you in the US-  they finally have the Rockin Hairstyle dolls on Hasbrotoyshop.com!

I really could not resist this awesome punked out Rainbow Dash...http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/my-little-pony-equestria-girls-rainbow-rocks-rainbow-dash-rockin-hairstyle-doll?BR=704&ID=34311
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Fluttershy is lovely, but I already have poseable Flutters.  I did cave and get the slumber Twilight. Her outfit is dumb but she comes with a pet :D

I REALLY want that Gummy that comes with the slumber Pinkie too- but I already have a poseable Pinkie, and I swore no new characters. I wish there were a bunch of loose ones available from China or something! Sheesh.
Do your poseable Flutters and Pinkie have actual feet tho? Maybe it's time for an upgrade?

Oh DANG!  I totally forgot about that!  Very good point indeed, Flutter at least did not have feet- and I don't remember exactly what the situation was for the black hair Pinkie doll- but I think she was probably a peg leg too. Too bad I already made my order!  But I guess I know who I'm getting next when they restock Diamond Mint (hopefully they won't sell out!)

Maybe wait for Pinkie tho. The Rockin Hair Pinkie has crimped hair and pretty much just oozes 80s.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 02, 2015, 12:36:50 PM »
Question: What the heck happened to EQG Sapphire Shores? She looks so fabulous!  :cry:
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 02, 2015, 01:54:09 PM »
Question: What the heck happened to EQG Sapphire Shores? She looks so fabulous!  :cry:

I dont think her wave has hit widely yet :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 02, 2015, 02:55:11 PM »
Oh I was just looking on Kmart.com and they have all the new Rockin Hairstyle dolls (on preorder) I am trying not to collect any more plastic dolls than necessary (lol) but that Applejack with her little hat and skirt- SO CUTE! 

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 02, 2015, 04:12:32 PM »

Oh I was just looking on Kmart.com and they have all the new Rockin Hairstyle dolls (on preorder) I am trying not to collect any more plastic dolls than necessary (lol) but that Applejack with her little hat and skirt- SO CUTE!

Since I only have the CMC set I'm just planning on getting the Rockin Hairstyle dolls for the Mane 6. Unless something new comes along at Toy Fair that grabs my attention. Or they release a Rarity with Opalescence since I could always use her body to make a jointed Celly anyways. But yeah I'm for the most part glad I held out on the Mane 6.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 04:15:52 PM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 05, 2015, 12:25:22 AM »
I found three of the Rockin' Hairstyle dolls at TRU! I saw Twilight, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash. They look super cute in person! :heart:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline kandipony

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
  • "always dresses in style!"
    • View Profile
    • kandipony
« Reply #291 on: February 06, 2015, 04:48:44 PM »
so do the rockin' hairstyle dolls have actual pierced ears or is it just clip ons?

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 06, 2015, 06:20:24 PM »
so do the rockin' hairstyle dolls have actual pierced ears or is it just clip ons?

Pierced like Monster High werewolf/werecat dolls - a long post all the way through the ear.

Offline kandipony

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • kandipony
« Reply #293 on: February 06, 2015, 09:26:37 PM »

Pierced like Monster High werewolf/werecat dolls - a long post all the way through the ear.

thought so, thanks! :)

QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #294 on: February 11, 2015, 03:35:36 PM »
How easy is it to swap the heads on the dolls? I'm thinking of finlly caving to a certain zombiedoll's demands for an articulated body...

Carrie

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 11, 2015, 04:25:47 PM »
How easy is it to swap the heads on the dolls? I'm thinking of finlly caving to a certain zombiedoll's demands for an articulated body...

Carrie
Fairly easy :) just pop off then pop on!
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 12, 2015, 09:41:49 AM »
I just got the "Rockin Hairstyle" Twilight- (due to a mix up by Kmart) as well as the Slumber Twlight- and actually, the Rockin Hairstyle Twilight is super pretty! I love how they did her eyes and hair.

Interestingly enough- the "Slumber" Twilight is a TOTALLY different color (pinkish purple instead of blueish purple like the original Twilight and the Rockin Hair Twilight) - and her face appears to be a different mold too...

Offline kandipony

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • kandipony
« Reply #297 on: February 12, 2015, 01:18:59 PM »
have any of these new dolls been discussed yet? found on mlpmerch
http://www.mlpmerch.com/2015/02/images-found-of-several-new-friendship.html

I'm really excited about this aj cuz she'll be articulated and not have her legs cast in black like her rockin' hairstyles doll, I plan on getting 2 so I can finally have an articulated aj in her signature eqg look!

and look at these new cuties! I'm particularly interested in the orange girl with the pink buns. but what's going on with some of them looking like they have articulated arms but with the old flat pointy hands? maybe they'll have those bendy, rubbery arms like the original mattel winx dolls? hmmmm

and I'm curious to see if the flash doll will be anthro or human, I don't collect boy dolls but I'm sure this 2 pack will make alot of people happy, twilight's outfit is really cute too!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 12, 2015, 02:56:17 PM »

Oh wow- that is quite a lineup!  I'm guessing the Equestria Girl dolls are turning out to be a success after all.  I am glad that they are coming up with more articulated dolls- if only they'd add a wrist joint now! 

I will be trying very hard to resist them- but that articulated Sunset and Bun-head will definitely be coming home with me if they make it into production...

I wonder who the frownie-faced teal/blue-skinned girl with goldish hair is?  A new character for yet another movie?
The lighter blue one is probably Trixie?  I wonder who Bun-head is?   The outfits are pretty cute (but not quite as cute as the Rocker magic or whatever dolls)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 12, 2015, 03:07:18 PM »

Oh wow- that is quite a lineup!  I'm guessing the Equestria Girl dolls are turning out to be a success after all.  I am glad that they are coming up with more articulated dolls- if only they'd add a wrist joint now! 

I will be trying very hard to resist them- but that articulated Sunset and Bun-head will definitely be coming home with me if they make it into production...

I wonder who the frownie-faced teal/blue-skinned girl with goldish hair is?  A new character for yet another movie?
The lighter blue one is probably Trixie?  I wonder who Bun-head is?   The outfits are pretty cute (but not quite as cute as the Rocker magic or whatever dolls)

Maybe Lightning Dust (pleasepleaseplease) or Sassaflash? It almost looks like the cutie mark on her cheek is yellowish...
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal