collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Equestria Girls  (Read 51228 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Equestria Girls
« Reply #225 on: October 04, 2014, 08:59:29 PM »
I stopped by a Target today to return something and came home with this beautiful Rarity!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

They also had AJ, Twilight, Fluttershy, Dash, and Vinyl Scratch. I really wanted Fluttershy and Vinyl, but they both had bad defects. Like Vinyl had bad yellowing on her nose. I also saw the Rainbow Dash that comes with the pony!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 04, 2014, 10:01:47 PM »
....You have cemented my mighty need for that Celestia doll. Now, if only places could stock her whilst they're on sale...£16.50 is much better for my wallet than £22...

They're having a 30% off all mlp stuff at my local TrU...I could probably get her for you (and any other ponies *cough* Photo Finish) you might like and ship them for cheaper than that if you're Ok with them being deboxed :)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 05, 2014, 02:43:45 AM »
....You have cemented my mighty need for that Celestia doll. Now, if only places could stock her whilst they're on sale...£16.50 is much better for my wallet than £22...

They're having a 30% off all mlp stuff at my local TrU...I could probably get her for you (and any other ponies *cough* Photo Finish) you might like and ship them for cheaper than that if you're Ok with them being deboxed :)

That's very kind of you, but international shipping being what it is, I'm not sure it would work out that much cheaper  :( A few different places have them on sale, but as they're an assortment with the other doll  pony lines, it's being a pain to find out where has her in stock
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #228 on: October 05, 2014, 03:45:25 AM »
Bow Tie, how's her hair? I have Twi, Flutters and Rd from the neon line and their hair I've found is a step down from the previous basic line, really dry and rough. The first RR basics were a joy after unboxing-super soft, silky hair.

Carrie

Offline kandipony

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
  • "always dresses in style!"
    • View Profile
    • kandipony
« Reply #229 on: October 10, 2014, 04:04:03 PM »
has anyone seen these yet? I am so in love with these new eqgs, hasbro really stepped up their game! just look at those outfits! each one has different fabrics and designs, gorgeous face-ups AND elbow & knee articulation, and none of those fugly flat hands the other dolls have! I really hope they make the rest of the mane 6 like this!

http://www.mlpmerch.com/2014/10/images-found-of-rainbow-dash-fluttershy.html

Offline okamigirl64

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • "I used to wonder what friendship could be."
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 10, 2014, 04:15:40 PM »
has anyone seen these yet? I am so in love with these new eqgs, hasbro really stepped up their game! just look at those outfits! each one has different fabrics and designs, gorgeous face-ups AND elbow & knee articulation, and none of those fugly flat hands the other dolls have! I really hope they make the rest of the mane 6 like this!

http://www.mlpmerch.com/2014/10/images-found-of-rainbow-dash-fluttershy.html

I'm not a huge fan of Twilight and Rainbow Dash, but Fluttershy is just way to cute to pass up!

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 10, 2014, 04:22:42 PM »
Dash reminds me of a point in time where kids discovered punk and made their own piercings while keeping their hair up with wallpaper glue. Strangely enough, this doll is actually one that I like.
Twilight on the other hand makes me think of Eurovision, or ABBA, perhaps Europop. Fluttershy though, she makes me think of the Beatles. :)
I'm glad they finally make dolls that actually look decent, I mean Mattel pretty much set a standard with their dolls so seeing that Hasbro is now putting out dolls that look better is great.
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

Offline MintyMyndi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 10, 2014, 05:02:15 PM »
It seems like they're shifting to making joints a standard (I really hope I'm not wrong)! They'd better start giving us stands with them, because my Boutique Pinkie can't stand at all!

But these new dolls seem awesome! I really want all of them! ....Haha, there's so much want for these.
Here's my ACNH creator code. I thought I might share it, since I have quite a few pony designs.
MA-2882-9995-3504

Offline kandipony

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
  • "always dresses in style!"
    • View Profile
    • kandipony
« Reply #233 on: October 10, 2014, 05:17:48 PM »
It seems like they're shifting to making joints a standard (I really hope I'm not wrong)! They'd better start giving us stands with them, because my Boutique Pinkie can't stand at all!

But these new dolls seem awesome! I really want all of them! ....Haha, there's so much want for these.

yeah I'm thinking that may be the case too. I think all the big box dolls should be articulated.

jemboi

« Reply #234 on: October 10, 2014, 06:46:19 PM »

I sure hope so! They would be fantastic. The jointed dolls are so much nicer and fun to play around with. ☺️

WhiteHeather

« Reply #235 on: October 10, 2014, 06:53:23 PM »
The lack of articulation is what has kept me from getting any EqG Rarity dolls except the one deluxe one. I'm so spoiled by the articulation on MH and EAH. I really hope articulation becomes more standard and I hope we see a Rarity in this new collection. The Fluttershy is just adorable!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 10, 2014, 08:33:51 PM »
The only EQG dolls I have so far are the CMC. They don't have elbows but I can forgive it since they are smaller and their arms are too thin. Not fussed about knees since my dolls mostly just stand on my shelves with their arms posed and my biggest peeve is when the only articulation is the knees. But elbow joints change them from lifeless statues to a lively expressive bunch.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 07:41:07 AM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #237 on: October 11, 2014, 04:22:09 PM »
OH MY GOODNESS  that is the most beautiful flutershy doll i have EVER seen. 

i just love her facial expression

i love her and i must find her

Offline Neon Sparkle

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 13, 2014, 06:56:37 AM »
OMG, I just saw the CMC set in person at Target. I wasn't really planning on getting them before but they are soo cute!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 13, 2014, 02:08:14 PM »
I'm really excited about the new deluxe dolls- especially Dash!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal