collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Upcoming LPS toys (G3)  (Read 769 times)

Offline DaintyDalek

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Upcoming LPS toys (G3)
« on: July 12, 2013, 08:28:28 PM »

I'm reposting this from the LPS forums, so if you're on both I apologize for the repeat thread. I hope this is ok. :)

I was searching on Taobao and found a whole hoard of new LPS toys. I wasn't able to grab the pics from there as Taobao uses flash and I'm not sure how to save pics from it, but here's a description of everything I saw:

-What looks to be blind bag series 11. The pets have a candy design on their heads. I found the following in this series: green frog, new lizard mold (aqua), New llama/alpaca? mold (orange), purple peacock, lavender swan, new bighorn sheep mold (purple), new narwhal mold!! (blue), blue seal, pink poodle, aqua sea turtle, red armadillo, orange crab, blue grasshopper, brown chipmunk, pink sheepdog(note: I also found a prototype of this figure with number 3312 written on its ear, possibly its number), dark blue penguin, new mole mold!! (peach), yellow angelfish, white zebra, pink squirrel (has 3308 written on head, this will likely be its number)

-White swan with lavender, blue and purple. Open wing mold.
- Blue corgi with sprinkles
- White cow with blue accents, confirmed as a set with a new guinea pig (tan, cream and pink with brown diamonds on body) and two rolleroos. The set is ice-cream themed.
- Purple fox
- Black, white and pink dalmatian
- plum persian cat with orange swirls
- New owl mold! Possibly the chaser for Blind Bag Series 11, as it has the same candy mark on its head.
- Pets with moving eyes, look to be the magic motion pets from toy fair possibly? There is a pink swan, Minka Mark, an orange lop rabbit, a purple cockatoo and a brown collie
- New deco pets: Collie and bunny
- Brown yorkie with frosting (not sure if this is new or not)
- orange and tan alpaca/llama
- pink koala
- pets with rolleroo buddies (note: ROLLEROOS ARE NUMBERED!) : 3334 Maltese and 3335 Maltese friend,3338 Chicken and 3339 Chicken friend, 333? crab and crab friend (can't see numbers, too blurry, may be 3330 and 3331), 3336 Mouse and 3337 mouse friend, 3332 cat and 3333 kitty friend.
- New hide'n'sweet pets: 3174 Boston Terrier, 3176 Bear, ?? (possibly 3175?) ladybug
- New Minka Mark, sitting and painting with blue paint splotches on her body.
- new collie (brown and tan and white, resembles a border collie)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal