Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

First haul of the new year?! Major brag!

(1/3) > >>

SuniMoon:
 :biggrin:

...  :biggrin:

Heeeee.  :biggrin:

Ahem, ah... Anyway.... Onto the pictures and the story...
I live within walking distance of a Value Village, my daily visits just paid off.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

What a big bag! Usually I don't neeeeeed a bag, my purchases just go in my purse....

So, onto the contents...

I found one bag of G1's, squee'd, grabbed another bag, happy danced and started humming, then I found a big old Parasol plush in the plushie aisle... Ohh, I almost wish I hadn't. No ponies left behind here, I had to get her, even though I'm not a fan. I'll probably just sell her to someone here who wants her... But always, onto the ponies in the bags!! :'D

O-oh dear... My Little Drag Queen Sky Dancer? Well. Somebody loved you girls a whole lot to make you up so pretty! ... *grabs magic eraser*

Time to scrub these cuties up!! :'D

... While my BJD steals Heart Throb. Dangit, Florian, she's miiiine. D:

Well, finally, the girls are all cleaned up, mostly.
Not all that make-up wanted to come off, but it's looking much better.

But finally, there was a sixth pony in that bag, that I was surprised to see...

She's my first Sea Pony! :3

Although, out of the whole bunch, Heart Throb and Sparkler are my favorites. Heart Throbs factory curls look so nice, although they're a bit frizzy, and I look forward to restyling Sparklers mane and tail.

Twilight is missing her tail.... Is it me, or do all unicorns in that pose lose their tails easy? EVERY SINGLE ONE I have found in that pose is missing its tail.  :huh:

But ANYWAY... Long story short, today was a good day.... I'm going back first thing tomorrow... Just in case there are more that haven't been put out yet...

okapishomapi:
Look at that original curl on HT!!! Huge congrats!!

kittybethy:
So cool! Major Congrats!

kiwimlp:
LOL at drag queen Sky Dancer!  Those are some really early G1s you found. Congrats :cheer:

LilSpark:
Awesome lot, huge congrats!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version