Pony Talk > Off Topic

your cosmetic recommendations

(1/7) > >>

Saoirse:
Got my idea from the 'I won't buy from' thread ;-)

is there any cosmetic you just can't live without? Disclaimer: I do not work for any of these companies!;-)

For me...
Garner bb cream, lots of people have told me they don't like this, but i love it! its definitely more foundation than a moisturiser so don't be fooled by the label, but if you use foundation but don't like caked in it(like me!) this is great stuff

maybelline  mascaras and dream mousse foundation are both always in my make up bag, i love them

for the European people, essence products! cheapest stuff on the market but wow their stuff is priceless,

anyone know any good moisturisers, after washing my face its as dry as the Sahara desert and I've yet to find a decent moisturiser that helps :-(

feel free to add to my list and even throw in your dislikes! and please excuse my lack of capital letters and any bad grammar, i'm using my phone today :-)

*edit* to fix damn typos from my phone..stupid T9!

Malancaiwen:
I don't know much about all this because I hardly use makeup and hardly take care of skin at all ... >.<

THE things I use all the time though are:
moisturizers: Sephora brand, good and cheap products, I usually get the big pots
lip balms: Labello, all of them are good but currently using and loving the "hydro care" one :)

Beldarna:
I'm not much into make up but the two things I can't live without is

1. Clarins hydraquench 'extra dry and cold climates' facial cream. I'm one of those people with really dry skin. My face feels like it's shrinking and burning up the minute I step out of the shower and this is the only one that work for me. I use a smaller amount during summer and smack my face up with a ton of it during winter.

2. Cliniques Mineral powder foundation. I swear by it! Works wonder with the facial cream, looks natural and don't cake.

Lyra:
I'd recommend Olay moisturiser :) My Mum has used it every day, twice a day, since she was 13. Mum is 60 this year and ...she has FLAWLESS skin o___o not even like the beginning of a wrinkle, people are always complimenting her on it.

Then again I think a very regular and THOUROUGH routine with *any* moisturiser is beneficial! (she uses a very generous amount and rubs in for like 5 minutes twice a day...so maybe how thouroughly it is used also helps. If she sees me use a small pea-sized amount I get told off lol.)

Another friend I recommended Olay too was allegic to it (but she is allergic to most skin lotions)

hathorcat:
Loreal Infallible Foundation! I wont leave the house without a base coat of this on! Lol....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version