collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Revived interest on an older anime: Inuyasha!  (Read 2619 times)

Nebula Light

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Who knows the anime Inuyasha and what do you think of it?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2016, 02:24:35 PM »
Inuyasha was one of my favorite shows during my middle school years and one of my anime husbandos. xD Sesh is pretty too, I think I like him more nowadays.
I think its a good anime - anything involving youkai and demons is right up my alley. I had quite a loathing for Kagome when I was younger, and now I actually like her.
Started rewatching the series and need to continue!

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2016, 02:32:09 PM »
I miss the show to be honest, but all good things have to come to an end, but I must say I was happy when they removed Kagura and Kikyo from the show they were just sooo annoying to me and Kagome was an ok character to me sometimes she came off as whiny and desperate for attention, but after a while she became an ok character at least she can hold her own, but to be honest as odd as this sounds I was a little disappointed that they only showed Miroku and Sango having children I was hoping to see adorable Inuyasha and Kagome babies or older Rin and Sesshomaru babies, but they had a drama cd that you can listen to that has Sesshomaru confessing his love to Rin and saying he will wait for her until her heart is ready it was sooooo adorable. 

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2016, 07:58:42 PM »
Inuyasha was like my gateway anime! xD Back when it used to come on nights on adult swim, quite a while ago haha. I wouldnt say it was my favorite, but it definitely opened up the world of anime for me, so I have nice memories watching it late at night. :p
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2016, 08:04:23 PM »
I was so into Inuyasha in 6th grade! Shippo was my favorite. I spent so much time lying in bed at night, daydreaming my own stories with the characters in my head.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2016, 08:12:34 PM »
Hey nothing wrong with that, the animation for it was beautiful so was the music so you could just put yourself into the world of Inuyasha, but to be honest I miss some of the older animes I use to watch such as Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Trigun, Big O, Blue Gender, Wolf's Rain, Cowboy Bebop, original Pokemon episodes, Tenchi Muyo, Paranoia Agent, Dragonball Z and Dragon Ball, I would list Fullmetal Alchemist, but its still technically on due to brotherhood and there might be more, but I am going to cut the list there I am not saying the animes that are produced today are bad, but I just miss the ones I grew up with the sequels to some of those animes were not the greatest like Samurai X that was not even suppose to be made the original creator had no part in it and had no plans to continue after Rurouni Kenshin ended which ended with them having a child it was suppose to end there, but somebody thought that it was a good idea to make a sequel about their son and the backstory which was bad to me and dragonball GT that was actually removed from the official cannon due to nobody liked it, it flopped really bad I believe those were the only sequels made of all of the shows I listed, but everybody has their own animes they loves that's the great thing about anime there is so many out there to love.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 11:29:16 PM by chaosprincess »

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2016, 08:13:56 PM »
I love InuYasha. My favorite characters are Naraku and Sesshoumaru. I think it was the year after I finished university that I got into it. I remember being at my grandma's and watching episodes when she needed to take a nap.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2016, 08:16:25 PM »
You can never be to old to get into an anime and its never to late that's the good thing about anime it just stinks when they end, but all good things must come to an end, but Sesshomar and Naraku are pretty cool characters I really did not like Kikyo and Kagura they were just really annoying characters to me and they dragged on the plot for to long so when they were removed from the show I was really happy (insert my really happy dance here   :yippee:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 08:18:26 PM by chaosprincess »

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2016, 08:18:42 PM »
INUYASHA!! KAGOME!!! Kagome.... Inuyasha...

Loved the anime... But when I watch it now all I hear is them screaming their names back and forth lol.

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2016, 08:19:55 PM »
You and I both they did it quite a lot in the show and the most famous words of them all is (SIT BOY)

Offline Aerora

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2016, 09:28:31 PM »
Oh man, baby's first anime... Inuyasha was a worryingly formative experience for me in a lot of ways. A friend and I went back and marathonned the whole thing (plus Final Act, which didn't exist when I first watched it) a couple years ago. My favorite characters are probably Kagura and Sango?

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2016, 09:32:38 PM »
It is an amazing show and who knew that a lot of the cast from Inuyasha played in my little pony generation 1-4 plus my little pony tales Sango is a really cool character don't like Kagura, but hey if you like her that is fine everybody is going to like and dislike different characters I do miss watching it at times the dvds for it are expensive for a whole season so I stick to rewatching the movies I purchased and on youtube if they are posted.

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2016, 10:00:35 PM »
Lol, I actually made a thread on here expressing my renewed love for the show last week!  I've been listening to the ending theme from DoA and BoA over and over on my phone; it just makes my heart sing!  Definitely love pervy, anime guys so Miroku is my favorite!  :devious:  Also love Sesshomoru (even though he's not a typical pervy anime guy, lol).

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2016, 10:05:18 PM »
The music is so beautiful so its so easy to get stuck in your head Miroku made the show funny with his pervy behavior lol and Sesshomaru is a pretty cool character he may not have been pervy, but he sure was kick butt and to some very handsome, but I must say I was sad when the show ended, but it was a good show all the way to the end I ended up watching the final act in Japanese when it first came out on hulu I believe it was it was free it had subtitles so I would watch it every week. 

Offline Kittywhiskers

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
  • Kai, he/him or they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2016, 10:07:28 PM »
I used to watch it a lot, but since nobody was actually airing the show at the time, I just kept downloading fansubbed episodes, which was a huge bandwidth drain. Then I got into some other shows and since I only had so much bandwidth per month to use for everything, something had to give (I was getting bored with how slowly the plot was dragging along, anyway).

...I need to finish watching it sometime. It was good, constant recaps aside (blah blah blah, jewel, blah blah, burn it with my body, blah, I've seen Kikyo pin Inuyasha to the tree and then die 100 times already).
Cannot have anything scented in the house, unfortunately. Seeking the unscented, magnetless variant of Thistle Whistle. (And wishing the other Sunny Scent ponies got similar ones, because they're lovely. *sigh*)

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2016, 10:11:58 PM »
Lol it is a good show once you get into it, but when it came to Kikyo and Kagura I felt like they made the shows plot drag on so once they were removed from the show I was happy and the show did not really drag on once they were gone well that is my opinion others may think differently which is fine.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal