collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: [FS] Fairyland Feeple65 Siean  (Read 223 times)

Offline Aienhime

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
[FS] Fairyland Feeple65 Siean
« on: February 28, 2016, 11:13:31 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hi all!

I have decided to part with my Feeple65 Siean, who is currently sold out. She’s been standing on display for two years without being touched or even looked at much, and it’s time for her to move to a new home where she gets the love and attention she deserves!

I bought this girl spring 2013 from Fairyland so I’m her first owner and she’s almost 3 years old. As I haven’t done much with her, she’s in absolutely amazing condition.
She has the standard Fairyland faceup and has not been restringed. I only opened her up once to change her eyes. There are no scratches or stains on her, and it doesn’t look like she has discolored much, if at all. If you want closeup photos or have any questions please do ask! Despite having BJD's for a while now, I don't know much about them so I might overlook something important to you. So if there's any details you want information on just ask. :)

In addition to the doll, you will get three shirts and a skirt (all from Iplehouse), the white wig pictured (Cancan Jseries) and three pairs of eyes (her original Fairyland ones and two extra, I’m sorry I forgot which brand ^^;). She will be shipped in her original box and will come with her instruction manual. Please note she does not have a CoA as Fairyland only started making them after I had purchased her (see their press release here).

I would like E500 for her. I can accept payments in 2 installments, jut PM me and we’ll figure something out. Please note I am located in the Netherlands; just PM me for shipping costs to your country and I’ll get you a quote!

For more photos do check her album on my Flickr.

Thank you for looking!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 10:27:46 AM by Aienhime »

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
Re: [FS] Fairyland Feeple65 Siean
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 09:33:38 AM »
She's beautiful!!!! :lovey: GL finding her a loving home!!!

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal