collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: [FS][Price Check] Barbies (Jasmin, Ariel, Mulan, Anastasia, Pocahontas, others)  (Read 406 times)

Offline Rabiruchi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • Lowly Human
    • View Profile
    • http://mim-ser-rabi.deviantart.com/
Hi there!

It's been a while I can't give enought attention to my Barbie collection.
Because of this many of them got stuck inside a box for years. They are amazing dolls and it's such a waste to keep them inside a box, so I decided it's time to let them go.

They're quite dirty, and I didn't cleam the dolls or outfits to picture them.
About the outfits, not sure if the yellow stain can come out (I might try washing them if there's someone interested).
About the dolls, the dots and stain you see (mostly on the legs) is dirty and can come off mostly, if not all, with a wash (again, I might wash them if the'res someone interested).

All the dolls would go to their new homes with their outfits (even the "trashy" ones, maybe the buyer can restore them to some point).

Honestly I don't know how much to ask for each doll (I'm not an expert in this kind of market).
I do accept suggestions for the pricing and also offers from interested buyers.

BTW, consider I live in Brazil, for shipping issues and also for dolly origin matters.

Well, the dolls I got up for sale right now are those:
(I might also sell the others I own if this sale thing works ^^'')

:heart: This is Jasmine with a swimsuit and she's got a flower with a gem on her arm.
Her earings are part of her head sculp.
She's a very beautiful doll, her face paiting is perfect. Her hair is also pretty good and without trims.
She will go with her outfit and hair accessory as pictured:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: This is Pocahontas. She's the traditional eddition and will come with her outfit that include the belt and the compass that is supposed to be separated from the dress (it's got a golden elastic so Pocahontas can hold it) but I never removed the stich that holds it. The outfit's got some leaves drawning that get apparent when under sunlight (that's why you can see them just a little in this pic). Not sure how much of this effect is still left. I can give it a try if there's someone intersted.
As you can see the goldem parts of her outfit are quite faded out. Her hair is a little bit dry but not trimmed.
Her face is perfect.

:heart: This is Mulan and she's one of my favorites. She's really beautiful and I do like the quality of her outfit.
She cames with a "baboo stick" the doll is suppose to use to make fight tricks. She's also got a piece of hair with velcro that is supposed to stuck as a tail on her hair so she can play as the long haired Mulan too.
Her body's got the full set of joints and still works perfectly:

:heart: Here we have Anastasia and Dimitri. They came as a couple and I'd prefer to sell them togheter, but who knows...
Anastasia's hair is set in a bun with the crow, wich was never undone. Dimitri's hair is painted on and is faded on top. Both their faces are still perfect.

This is the outfit that will come with Anastasia and Dimitri. It's stained and "chipped". Not sure how this happed, and I have no clue if it can be somehow restored. Will come with the dolls anyway:

:heart: This is Sailor Moon. She's really cute and she's complete with her tiny accessories (the forehead tiara, the pink chocker, boots, hair accessories and the moon stick). Her outfit is a bit stained on the skirt. Also her hair accessories fell off (because they were set with that rubber elastic that got drir and cracked), so I replaced ir for black elastics that hold her hair on place. I also restyled her hair with hairspray and gave it a little trim ( about 3cm were cut off):

:heart: Then we have Hermione Granger and Harry Potter. They're small, something about half the size of a regular barbie. They are well articulated and have very well made faces and outfits (you can see harry's face is dirty on pics, but it can easily come off, I didn't clean it because I was lazy @@'').
Hermione's hair is soft and perfect. Harry's hair is painted on and has some fading.

These are Hermione's and Harry's outfits.
They're very well made. Harry's pants are stained in yellow. I'm quite positive bout it coming out because it looks very similar to what is dirting the dolls legs, but I can't be sure before actually washing it. I can give it a try if there's someone interested. Both dolls will come with their shoes. I had Harry's glasses sitting somewhere. I can search for it, but not sure I'll be able to find it T^T'

:heart: Now we have Ariel number 1.
She's stunning! I really love her face! She's got a pinkish color on her skin and pink printed tail and top with frills and stuff. She's also got a flower thing that's wired and can be used to tie her hair.
Her hair is very long and beautiful. I did style the curls with hairspray. The hair is also trimmed (it used to be as long as her tail, but got ugly though time on its ends):

:heart: And we also have Ariel number 2.
She's got a more natural look and an adorable face. Her hair is good and not trimmed.
She'll come with her pink shell bra and a jeans tail. This doll was supposed to have her tail painted on. I did paint it a couple times but always cold take it off for another try. But this last paiting stayed there for so long I'm not sure it can come off.

:heart: And at last we have Esmeralda.
She's my favorite. Her face is just stunning and her body is so nice to pose, she's got the best body of all.
I love her slightly tanned skin, her hair is nice and untrimmed and she's really beautiful:

Esmeralda will come with both her outfits. The purple one is still in nice condition, tough the green part is partly faded. The white dress is a bit stained with yellowed dots due to it's bells. Still, the staining is not that bad, and I'm quite positive it can came out (and it's a white dress, so it could also have those spots bleached):

Well, that's it. I hope I can get help to price those dolls, and maybe someone interested in them.
Hope you like these cuties  ;)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 07:30:18 PM by Rabiruchi »
~ Looking for:
  :heart: G1 Ponies: Bashful Bonnet, Goldilocks, Bowtie (shy pose) and Baby Bowtie, Flutter Ponies and Summer Wing Ponies
  :heart: Stock Dals: Heart Macaron and Classical Alice
  :heart: BJD: SOOM Lig/Nodia (head or full doll in white skin)
  :heart: Want other ponies too! Got them?
My WishList

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
Omg! I wanted so many of these as a child!

Offline Rabiruchi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • Lowly Human
    • View Profile
    • http://mim-ser-rabi.deviantart.com/
Just stating that I actually found Harry Potter's glasses ^^'

Post Merge: July 16, 2013, 03:08:45 PM

Well, since anyone is interested I might just give up on this sale  ^^;
I don't even know how much I'd ask for them, though I'm really willing to let them go very cheap...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 03:08:45 PM by Rabiruchi »
~ Looking for:
  :heart: G1 Ponies: Bashful Bonnet, Goldilocks, Bowtie (shy pose) and Baby Bowtie, Flutter Ponies and Summer Wing Ponies
  :heart: Stock Dals: Heart Macaron and Classical Alice
  :heart: BJD: SOOM Lig/Nodia (head or full doll in white skin)
  :heart: Want other ponies too! Got them?
My WishList

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal