collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: LOL Dream  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
LOL Dream
« on: June 26, 2012, 05:15:39 PM »
Last night I dreamed that I went to Wal-Mart and found Lyra and Trixie, but had no money! They were the only ones left so I hid them under a pile of clothes so no one else would buy them and I could come back and get them when I had money :P That actually sounds like something I'd do, lol!

That was officially my first G4 dream... I'm starting to obsess over them ;)

Any other pony dreamers? :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
Re: LOL Dream
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 05:27:23 PM »
oh gosh XD I have dreams like that too, but I sit in the toy isle with them in my lap and make hubby go to an atm elsewhere XD

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 06:09:52 PM »
Haha..!! That would be me in the thrift store, I have a lot of those dreams too, :P I can be pretty sneaky when it comes to ponies.

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 06:18:40 PM »
I sometimes have dreams where I get a pony I want, then I wake up and they're nowhere to be seen. It was very sad when I had a dream in which I got Rapunzel. :(

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Zenobiaa

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Just a little bit Ditzy Doo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 06:27:19 PM »
No G4 pony dreams as far as the toys go, but I have had two about me watching the pilot episodes of season 3 for the show. They usually start out as believable episodes but after a while they just go crazy XD I never get to "watch" them till the end though. Always wake up. D|

I've had dreams like that with different toys though. Then I get very very sad when I wake up and the toy is gone T.T

Help me find my grail: FS :muffin: Pony/Ditzy Doo Prototype

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 06:42:39 PM »
I get various mlp toy dreams myself. No G4 dreams but I do get one where I go to a thrift store or something and find a boat load of ponies (both mlp and fakies). Even pony items that never existed in the mlp lines XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 06:46:50 PM »
No G4 pony dreams as far as the toys go, but I have had two about me watching the pilot episodes of season 3 for the show. They usually start out as believable episodes but after a while they just go crazy XD I never get to "watch" them till the end though. Always wake up. D|

I have dreams like that too. It's so annoying that I never get to see the end.

Offline BrightIdea

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 10:15:03 PM »
Man I hate it when you wake up and you are like "aww it never happened", especially when you find something cool.

I have weird dreams sometimes. One was about scarecrow ponies and a guy who kept buying all of the ponies I wanted. Another was about a melting Mimic.

Water_Fire

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 11:16:07 PM »
Oddly enough, I had a dream like that last night! I dreamt I was at some kind of pony meet, and I was picking up all siorts of ponies. I know I had Majesty, Gusty and Twilight at one point. They were stupidly cheap too, like £3 each! SO disappointed when I woke up...

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 11:27:00 PM »
I've had a few where I found ponies...depressing when I wake. LOL  But I had a cool adventure dream where the ponies were the bad guys.  I'd escaped from some evil government something, the Rainbow Dash was sent after my ass.  She cornered me on a roof.  XD  She could fly, and I couldn't--is that fair??

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2012, 12:21:34 AM »
Aside from the one where someone snatched the only FS RD on the shelf right in front of me last November, I've had none since :3
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2012, 02:33:06 AM »
Lol! These are funny...alas no pony dreams for me...maybe I am not obsessed enough? :P Finally a reason to step up the pony madness...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline RedLynx

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2012, 05:20:33 AM »
I hate it when you have a good pony find in a dream...and the dream won't just let you check out and be happy.  I usually lose my shopping cart/basket in pony finding dreams.  Anyone actually get to leave thestore with their finds?  At least you could hide them!

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2012, 05:44:22 AM »
Lol. XD I've done stuff like hidden games at the back of the shelf so I could get them the next day.

I remember way back when I started collecting I had this lovley dream where I went to the carboot and found a red plastic box of ponies being sold for like 10pence each. Weird thing was they were ponies with glittery, rather swirly TAF type markings, they were really pretty.

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2012, 07:33:01 AM »
I've had some MLP dreams in my days too :P There's two I still remember clearly even though it was YEARS ago I had them.

In one I was at my dads house. In his bathroom he had a huge locker where you put your clothes to dry. Basicly like a big wardrobe that you can turn on and it fills with hot air. Anyway, I opend that locker in my dream and an avalanche of ponies came tumbling out. Ponies that never even existed. And I was SO exited that I had found all these amazing ponies for my collection :P

The second one I was out in the city and walked past what I assume was supposed to be a thriftshop. It was a really small shop crammed with loads of random things. And in the back I found a whole wall with G1 MOC's hanging there. I started to look through them and there were soooo many that I wanted. I was grabbing as many as I possibly could carry when I suddenly woke up :(

But you know what they say, sometimes dreams come true *fingers crossed* :P
~*Erica*~

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal