collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Ponies who have been released but never found by some  (Read 8935 times)

CrimsonEtClover

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: G4 Ponies who have been released but never found by some
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2012, 06:40:15 PM »
I'm only missing Lily Blossom, now.... Man, I want her!!! I have never, ever seen her in a store :(

Flutterblossom

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: G4 Ponies who have been released but never found by some
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2012, 06:49:48 PM »
Hey guys, felt like starting a topic on releases that have never been found in certain areas. What are some of the current ponies you've been looking for but never have found in your area? My current one have been these (there are probably more but I can't think of them off the top of my head)

Fashion Style Twilight Sparkle
Diamond Rose
Cherry Pie

I've never ever spotted FS Twilight, and right now I fear the same can be said for the two singles... I've checked almost everywhere in town I can think of except the mall because I refuse to go there (I have a fear of that place so... I might end up ordering online... though FS Twilight may never be found)

I just bought those 3 today at Target! I've been seeing them a lot lately, so hopefully you will be able to find those soon before the wedding stuff begins to takeover!  ;) Other items I have never seen in stores are the Sweet Slumbers with Applejack and Stardreams set and the picnic with Cheerilee set. Hopefully they will show up soon!  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal