collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Pony Persona  (Read 659 times)

wickedpiper81

• Trade Count: (0)
My Pony Persona
« on: June 24, 2012, 05:02:33 PM »
 :blush:
So I am new to the Arena just been here for about a yr. and I dont have a pony persona..so im comming out to everyone for help!!! can u guys give me some ideas...heres a little bit about me:

I love ponies and 80s cartoons like jem and thundercats...i am a guy...i love celestials moon stars i love the Pheonix...i love magic and celtic stuff...love to read love music and movies im a gemini im artsy and fun loving..my fav colors are Pink Light blue black and red...i do love earth tones also..my fav seasons are spring and fall i love scarves...im gay and married to my husband...idk i hope this helps im in desperate need!!!!

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My Pony Persona
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 05:19:37 PM »
A persona is a very personal thing. It took me a few years to come up with mine, so it may take some time to come up with just the right character, but going by your info here's my shot at it (crack knuckles.)

I'd go with a G3 in Kimono's pose. Light blue body with pink, black and red striped hair. Her symbol is of a constellation patterned like a phoenix in yellow and redish stars. Her name could be something like Hope Rising or Rising... something. You'll have to give it some thought.

Or (suggestion #2) an orange body with green, red and pink hair . Her symbols could be autumn leaves and musical notes swirling on a breeze. You could call her Autumn Song or Autumn Melody.

Good luck! :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 06:08:15 PM »
Choose something that represents a facet of who you are. I ADORE books - both writing and reading them. So I chose Story Dreamer, and she's got a book and a heart/moon/star.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Wilford B Wolf

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 09:16:00 PM »
the cutie mark alone should be something that either your most pasionate about or reflects something in your CORE being....and start from there...

getting a color combo once you have a cutie mark is a lil easier...you have a good set of colors picked out allready the trick is punching them in ..in the right order

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 01:56:26 AM »
As others have said a persona is such a personal thing - why dont you try messing around on one of the pony creators to see what colour combinations in hair and body have the most appeal to you...and maybe ask those who know and love you best what one "thing" represents you the best [and that could be your symbol]...good luck I cant wait to see what you come up with.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

wickedpiper81

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 03:56:43 PM »
tHANKS THESE ARE SOME GREAT IDEAS EVERYONE !!! :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal