collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: target clearance verifyed + flower girls  (Read 2601 times)

Wilford B Wolf

• Trade Count: (0)
target clearance verifyed + flower girls
« on: June 21, 2012, 03:55:48 PM »
so..i hit up several target some have stuff on clearance some dont..so i asked some floor ppl and got the same answer at multiple stores..its all about how much stock they are expecting in.....hint hint

shine brights are 6.38
large castle accessory set 20.98(light up luna and glitter/tinsle pinkie)
small castle accessory set 14.83(light up twi and starbeam twinkle )
luna celestia FS size set 20.98

i just picked all of the above up....

no signs of the gala set going on clearance just yet

on a side note it seems TRU now has in stock the CMC flowergirls and a "reboxed" celestia/twi/spike with wedding logos

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: target clearance verifyed + flower girls
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 03:59:48 PM »
The CMC flower girls and Royal Castle Friends come in the same assortment box...I believe the latter is the same set just with the yellow Royal Wedding branding added to the packaging.

Those seem great prices for the accessory packs! And if they are clearing out Canterlot items...lets all hope that means new stock and the Crystal Empire!!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Rion

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 04:19:49 PM »
I'm gonna be heading out to my local Target tonight to see if this stuff is on clearance. I'll post what I find when I get back, if anything.

UPDATE: Just got back, the Canterlot stuff WAS on sale!

Shine Brites were $5.50 or such, FS Celestia+Luna was $20.98, the set with Starbeam Twinkle was $13.48.
The Canterlot Ball set (With the Mane 6 all tinseled up) was NOT on sale, unfortunately.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 07:34:45 PM by Rion »

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 04:29:07 PM »
Wish I had some money! I need Starbeam Twinkle!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 04:40:47 PM »
I got the Starbeam Twinkle set on clearance a few days ago, though my Target had it a little cheaper than that at $13.48.

cesprins

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 04:53:35 PM »
Yay. Like I asked in the other thread, anyone know if the ball set is on sale?

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 05:17:09 PM »
Thanks for that info Wolf...I'm hoping this means Crystal Empire too! Seriously that is the only line I've been interested in with the brushables.

@ cesprins - I'd like to know that too!

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 05:52:28 PM »
I got the Starbeam Twinkle set on clearance a few days ago, though my Target had it a little cheaper than that at $13.48.

That's the price it was @ my Target, also.  I'm tempted to purchase it but I really want the new stuff.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Wilford B Wolf

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 06:25:25 PM »
Yay. Like I asked in the other thread, anyone know if the ball set is on sale?

out of my primary 4 stores i hit no..but i plan on treking out a bit further next week to make my thrift store rounds.....the problem is that not all of the targets even have the ball set any more ..its hit and miss of who does and doesnt..which is why i dont think they are on clearance "yet"...when they go on clearance ill be JUMPING on them.

just keep in mind when i asked about why 1 store had them on clearance but another store didnt they simply stated that due to stock they arnt ready to put them on clearance ....so if you dont find em at one store hopefully you have another to check with...out of the 4 store 3 of them had all of it on clearance..the one that didnt wouldnt price match..seems odd to me

xoVanille

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 09:31:03 AM »
Yeah the same stuff was clearanced at my Target too. Canterlot stuff, except for the smalle 4" Luna & Celestia sets.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 02:50:14 PM »
I just got back from Target. I went to get the FS Luna & Celestia set, but I wasn't expecting to find it since according to Target's site, my local store was out of stock. But I found two on the shelf with a Clearance sticker on them.

Their whole toy section was a mess! Stuff was just kind of all over and not grouped by brand like normal. I ended up finding different MLP toys in like 6 different spots in 3 separate aisles. It was the same with the Lalaloopsy, Littlest Pet Shop and a few other brands of toys. Almost everything was on Clearance, but there were some things full priced, like FS Twilight Sparkle & Rainbow Dash.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 02:54:51 PM »
The My Little Pony isle at both my local Target stores has gone MPG, which means that everything from the back room has to come out, if there is any space at all on the shelf, so I found the Light-up Twilight Sparkle set all over that isle in one store [the other store hasn't marked anything down yet]... It means that once the Clearance stuff sells down a bit, it will be time for them to reset the isles! Which is code for ALL NEW PONIES! I can't wait! 

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 02:59:23 PM »
When I went there today the Brave dolls were also marked down pretty heavily.
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 03:04:52 PM »
all my targets have full priced ponies as of last night.. But, everything seemed to be out on the floor.. as everything is discontinued now in the canterlot series.. So I wonder when they will clearance them out.. my local target just got a bunch of the princess or whatever set of all the core ponies together with spike, and tons of the large set with luna and pinkie pie???..

Wilford B Wolf

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 04:35:20 PM »
all my targets have full priced ponies as of last night.. But, everything seemed to be out on the floor.. as everything is discontinued now in the canterlot series.. So I wonder when they will clearance them out.. my local target just got a bunch of the princess or whatever set of all the core ponies together with spike, and tons of the large set with luna and pinkie pie???..

you mean the large acessory castle i assume...in which case its REALLY old stock

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal