collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dolly Waiting Room  (Read 122380 times)

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Re: Dolly Waiting Room
« Reply #1380 on: December 30, 2015, 09:08:00 AM »
For the first time in a VERY long time, I am waiting on a doll!!  :squee:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I've always thought that Dollzone dolls were unique, but have never wanted one for myself.  Yesterday, I saw this little one posted in the Facebook BJD Adoption page and I loved her right away.  I hadn't seen Angela before, but she's just so weird and adorable; I had to have her, so I asked the seller if I could do a short layaway and she accepted.  I paid a $20 deposit this morning and I will split the remaining amount over the next two weeks.  I'm super excited!  I haven't bought a doll since August and this little weirdo will fit right in with my other fantasy dolls.

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: December 30, 2015, 09:49:00 AM »
I am waiting for Souldoll Junia and my daughter is waiting for Withdoll Pooky. This will be a long wait.

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #1382 on: January 01, 2016, 07:10:20 AM »
At my husband's and friends urging I put a Souldoll Junia (animal version) on layaway!

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #1383 on: January 01, 2016, 12:44:23 PM »
WOOHOOO!  :cheer:

Last night, I made another payment on my DZ Angela.  She's $95/$150 paid.  I'll pay off the rest in two weeks when I get paid again.  :)

Offline Hervoyel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #1384 on: January 02, 2016, 01:39:13 PM »
So I've been waiting on my Volks online FCS order (SD16 Amethyst) since October - I was out of town when she was delivered last week and so  found a parcel pick-up slip from the post office when I got back. So on the 31st,  I went over to the listed address - turns out that postal location closed permanently as of the 30th, but there's a new address listed on the door as the replacement location.

So then I went to the replacement location, which turned out to have a sign on its door saying it's closed for the next two months for repairs, and lists the original, now permanently closed location, as it's replacement. Gah!  :dizzy:  :pullhair:  :rant:

What an awesome doll!

Blog

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #1385 on: January 02, 2016, 04:06:27 PM »
Oh my god, I would be so upset, Hervoyel!  :faint:  Have you called the USPS to see where the hell your poor doll is?!  :crazy:

What an awesome doll!

Thank you!  I'm super excited to get her.  She's such a cute little weirdo.  :lovey:  I'm hoping that my spare Ringdoll head sells soon so I can pay her off sooner than the 15th.  :)

Offline Hervoyel

• View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #1386 on: January 03, 2016, 11:26:25 AM »
A cute weirdo is a great description - I love that kind of creative randomness in a doll!  :biggrin:

Oh my god, I would be so upset, Hervoyel!  :faint:  Have you called the USPS to see where the hell your poor doll is?!  :crazy:

I spent a long time on hold but finally gave up - I did attempt to reschedule delivery on their website though, so hopefully they'll do another drop-off this week. Fingers crossed anyway!

Blog

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: January 03, 2016, 11:41:12 AM »
WOOHOOO!  :cheer:

Last night, I made another payment on my DZ Angela.  She's $95/$150 paid.  I'll pay off the rest in two weeks when I get paid again.  :)

I can NOT wait to see what you do with it!   I love the face on this "pet" doll.  :)

-----------------------

I am personally waiting on a DollZone Big Dipper "pet".  It will be at least 3 months.  *sigh*

But, this gives me a lot of time to get supplies, as I want to do the coloring (faceup) myself! 

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #1388 on: January 03, 2016, 12:10:41 PM »
I haven't decided on colors or a name for my Angela yet.  I think I'm going to wait until I have her home and photograph her a bit so I can get a better idea for her personality.  :)

A cute weirdo is a great description - I love that kind of creative randomness in a doll!  :biggrin:

I spent a long time on hold but finally gave up - I did attempt to reschedule delivery on their website though, so hopefully they'll do another drop-off this week. Fingers crossed anyway!

*crosses fingers*

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #1389 on: January 04, 2016, 05:41:41 AM »
Waiting on eyes and a wig for Benny. Cutting my doll spending extremely back this year. I'm embarrassed to admit how much I spent last year. No new dolls this year!

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: January 04, 2016, 05:43:13 AM »
This cutie arrived today! She's a Juri 2014 (Soony Elf) head. Now I just need to pay for her body.

Offline Hervoyel

• View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #1391 on: January 05, 2016, 10:01:56 AM »
This cutie arrived today! She's a Juri 2014 (Soony Elf) head. Now I just need to pay for her body.

Very cute, congrats!

The fates smiled on me yesterday and the "under renovation" post office had their grand opening which meant I got to pick up my Amethyst. She still needs me to put in her eyes, but I'm already thrilled with her!  :biggrin:

Blog

Offline Uninu

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: January 05, 2016, 10:05:26 AM »
Wow, Amethyst is gorgeous even without eyes! Love that skin tone and faceup.

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #1393 on: January 05, 2016, 04:09:50 PM »
A local doll person was placing an order with lots and offered to let people tag items on to save shipping.  So Leif is going to be getting this wig soon!  I was going to get the blondest one, but I was afraid that it would wash him out since he's so freaking pale.  So I went darker.  If there was one in the middle, I would have done that.  But instead of paying crazy shipping for just a wig, I am only paying $6 for the shipping.  Yes!  So he has his eyes and will have hair soon.  I'm eyeballing some clothes on Etsy and some that I think will work on Iplehouse, but they'll have to wait.  I think I'm going to make him a pair of briefs so at least his junk is contained for now lol.

Honestly, he's amazing.  But I haven't had money to do anything with him (including eyes until just before Christmas) and it's been hard to bond with a totally blank slate.  Now that I have a plan for him and am slowly gathering up his things, I am excited for him all over again; just like I was when I first placed my order.  He is going to be so amazing, guys.  Just wait until you see him completed. 

Offline Uninu

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: January 06, 2016, 09:06:59 AM »
That wig color is gorgeous, Zenna! I also adore how it is a bit messy in style.

I paid third part of my body order from AprilStory. Only one left and then I can start expecting their shipping notice! I ordered two girl bodies from their Junior line, one with the smallest boobs and second with the largest boobs. I think I will put my Soony Elf into the body with bigger breasts. The one with smaller ones will go to my Juri06 head, she will be a young unicorn lady. =u=

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal