collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dolly Waiting Room  (Read 122354 times)

Offline Phynix

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+56)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I am the Gypsy Tigress
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phynixcaskey.org
Re: Dolly Waiting Room
« Reply #1080 on: April 24, 2014, 11:07:11 AM »
I got my soom Centuar yesterday and opened it, MY GOD the blue is GREEN! I can't wait ot paint the baby and get him together.

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: April 24, 2014, 01:49:33 PM »
wow! Congrats!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: April 24, 2014, 04:48:30 PM »
Wait--is the blue being green a GOOD thing? Xd But, congrats! I'm pretty jelly.

Guuuuuys, my Yul is still being faceupped. I am so flippin' excited, gosh.

Offline Phynix

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+56)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I am the Gypsy Tigress
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phynixcaskey.org
« Reply #1083 on: April 25, 2014, 04:04:28 PM »
For me it makes me happy cuz it makes me have to re think him a bit. But the fact he is more green does bother me cuz I was hoping for that baby blue colour.

Eh I will be posting photos of him now that he is strung.

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: April 26, 2014, 07:37:16 AM »
Loona I would keep contacting them and hope they get off there thumbs and follow through, at least try to contact once more before dealing with the loss. Did you send the other dolly back already?
no, not yet. I was about to, but hubby advised me against it, saying that if I do it and don't hear back from them anymore it is highly likely that I end up without my money and a dolly. and originally they also said I should only send the doll back once they already have something to send me in return (but then again, later they said something else, so it's just fishy :mad: ). hubby's right in the sense of that if we can't make things right I at least have a doll I can sell and get at least some of the money back.

thank you for the advice! I have just sent them another kind e-mail asking about whether their said spring stock has arrived already. I hope they'll reply, but I don't really expect it (or if it does show up, I'm not expecting it to be a good one. their last e-mails - because their phone no. just never worked - were kind of rude, it was hard to stay strong and not write anything rude or upset back).

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline Flaileigh

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: April 26, 2014, 12:39:13 PM »
Loona -- What MH dolls are you looking for?  :huh:

...And I just couldn't help it... PlanetDoll is having a special on their new 22 Honey line, so I ended up ordering ChuChu in tan, C-type body, face-up, and a white waffle wig. I'm saying that it's a belated Easter present to myself.

http://planetdoll.a2hosted.com/index.php

Seriously, 99$ for such a cute tiny! (Not including extras) She'll also be sent with a gift jumper set, and I'm crossing my fingers for the pink one.  :inlove:

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: April 27, 2014, 02:23:11 PM »
Loona -- What MH dolls are you looking for?  :huh:
this one was RM Ghoulia (and got RM Lagoona instead, leg fins, of course, are missing). but I wasn't particularly looking for her (I'm not looking for any MH dolls at the moment), only her clothes, this is why I wasn't feeling bad about possibly not getting the same doll when the next bunch of dolls will become available. it even sounded a nice deal, one from which I might come out even better. it doesn't seem likely anymore... even worse because RM dolls went on an awesome sale in the meanwhile in local Tescos, and I was able to find everyone I was looking for - except Ghoulia -_-

they have already replied, and said that due to family issues the shop isn't working at the moment, and they won't be getting new stock in the foreseeable future :( they didn't mention anything about the option of sending the doll back.
I was to ask about it next, but then emotions came in. ever since their reply arrived, leaving returning the doll the only option left, I've been thinking about whether I really want to return her. with that stain on her head I fear she would only get thrown out - and she already had a life hard enough (first having been returned to her original shop - as this seller only had returned toys in their shop - then having been the last dolly remaining in this seller's shop, getting sent to me by mistake and getting her head stained during the trip, and being the object of an already months-long discussion to have her sent back again). I'm starting to feel sorry for her... I don't like that I'm out of one doll's price and got a doll I don't need, but she wasn't that horribly expensive, and I'd hate to think she'd just get dumped if I sent her back. maybe I could sell her stock and get some of her price back, and try to get that stain off, then customise her? I want to try out rerooting and repainting anyway, as I have an idea of a custom in mind, and it would be nice if I didn't have to experiment on the actual doll, but first had another one on whom I could practice. and in the end maybe I could also make her beautiful and give her a new, better life. oh, the dilemma...  :huh:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 02:25:19 PM by Loona »

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: April 28, 2014, 06:46:59 PM »
My dolls arrived :yippee: I love them so much, they are gorgeous! and they are naked lol, I still haven't gotten clothing or wigs for them, but their faceups are cute (the eyelashes on my girl fell off though :huh: so I will need to reattach them), but otherwise they are fabulous :)

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: April 29, 2014, 02:46:26 PM »
Yay! Congrats!
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: April 30, 2014, 06:58:33 AM »
My yul is on her way to me, I'm so excited!  I'm hoping to get her today but I doubt it, by Friday would make me happy.  The tracking she gave me doesn't work, so I'm sending a email to her to check it.  I believe her when she's says it's on the way, and others' tracking is working, I think it may just have a typo or she gave me the wrong number.

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: April 30, 2014, 09:36:13 AM »
I'm so nervous and excited right now, I sent the first completed BJD head I've made to be casted by another Finn! :frolic:  :yikes:

I will be getting three heads and my friend who commissioned the head will be getting other three. I will get one Normal skin, one White skin and one Tan skin, to look what the colors are in real life and take comparison pictures of them.

I can't wait to see if the head I made fits the character that it is based on. If all goes well and this second head I have planned for my own character turns out good I may open a shop where I make heads based on people's wishes. :3

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #1091 on: May 02, 2014, 01:57:59 PM »
Just approved the 5th out of 6 payments for my LoongSoul centaur doll!  After next month's payment, she'll be all paid off and then I just have to settle in and wait another 4-5 months.  :yikes:  I am getting unpacked slowly but surely.  Just have to finish the last few boxes and then I can get out the dolls and ponies again!  :yippee:  I still haven't really had a chance to play with my newest arrival and I am DYING to get her eyes in and take her into the garden for some pics.  I never did share my box opening pics though!

Plus, Robin has a new wig that I adore and I need to take pics of my little Pong!

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Wishing Well

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1092 on: May 04, 2014, 07:35:06 PM »
I've got

*1 Novi Star (Vera Tabray)
*6 Pinkie Coopers (All the dolls)
*4 Monster High CAMs (Manpire, Vampire, Seamonster & Ghost)

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: May 05, 2014, 05:23:49 AM »
My pukipuki should be here today! :freak:

Offline minercia

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Instagram ♥ @minerciadesign ♥