collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: SoCal Collectors - Meetup?  (Read 1203 times)

Offline StrawberryReef

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.strawberryreef.com
Re: SoCal Collectors - Meetup?
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2014, 03:25:57 PM »
I would be interested too!  I live in Orange County so that would be an ideal location for me.  Weekend is definitely better too.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2014, 06:52:17 PM »
I would be interested too!  I live in Orange County so that would be an ideal location for me.  Weekend is definitely better too.

Oh wow, I didn't know that! I recommend your online guide all the time, I never knew you lived so close! :cheer:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

pallas

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2014, 07:53:36 PM »
Is this still something being worked on? I live in Phoenix, but it's only a 5 hour drive. I could possibly be persuaded to come if the timing is right lol.

Ha I grew up in Tucson and would drive back and forth from Santa Monica at least 3 or 4 times a year and I would rather drive to Tucson then the OC.

That being said I could be up for shlep beyond the Orange Curtain for pony meet up.  I will stalk this thread.

Offline StrawberryReef

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2014, 07:56:49 PM »

Oh wow, I didn't know that! I recommend your online guide all the time, I never knew you lived so close! :cheer:

I'm pretty sure we met at one of the first Brony meetups at Irvine Spectrum in maybe 2010?  It was half bronies/half collectors... that was a while ago though :)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2014, 08:21:58 PM »

I'm pretty sure we met at one of the first Brony meetups at Irvine Spectrum in maybe 2010?  It was half bronies/half collectors... that was a while ago though :)

You know, I think you're right! I was one of the organizers for that meetup, I really wish I coulda chatted with you more! I was doing my best to play 'good hostess' so I didn't get much chatting time with anyone, as I recall! :blush:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2014, 09:30:28 PM »
Is this still something being worked on? I live in Phoenix, but it's only a 5 hour drive. I could possibly be persuaded to come if the timing is right lol.

Ha I grew up in Tucson and would drive back and forth from Santa Monica at least 3 or 4 times a year and I would rather drive to Tucson then the OC.

That being said I could be up for shlep beyond the Orange Curtain for pony meet up.  I will stalk this thread.
Problem is, I've not seen anyone interested in a Phoenix or Tucson meet up.

AJLareneg

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2014, 09:50:12 PM »
I also live in Orange County... I usually work all weekend though, so I'm not sure I'd be able to make it. ^_^;

Offline StrawberryReef

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2014, 08:22:15 AM »

You know, I think you're right! I was one of the organizers for that meetup, I really wish I coulda chatted with you more! I was doing my best to play 'good hostess' so I didn't get much chatting time with anyone, as I recall! :blush:

I do recall you being a "good hostess" :) No worries.  Hope we can meet up again soon!  Looking forward to meet more California pony peeps!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal